Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

3 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

The moderation of this forum is abysmal.

Tommy Robinson himself could sign up and so long as he posted the odd picture of his cat he would be welcomed with open arms.

It is what it is.

A poster recently made a post about "Japs" which went untouched for 18 hours. He then deleted it himself when he saw the error of his ways in fairness to him, but you'd expect a mod to deal with that.

Man from Perthshire joins and posts about a Kia = launched instantaneously. 

Sometimes I wonder why I spend so much of my life on this Forum. Then I'm reminded of the laughs and the education I'm giving to the pea brains who post on the "Tartan Army" section of the board and it all makes sense. It can be dispiriting at times though I must say.

3 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

So, to fully understand:

Making a tit caveat = anything you say falls within this caveat. 

Pretty nasty = anything posters you don’t agree with say.

Don’t come out playing the victim when you are quite happy to call other people you don’t know ‘pretty nasty.’ 

Being a Tory is ‘pretty nasty.’ 

Quite right ali, I think the vast majority of us will agree that anything bigoted in its broader sense, hateful or derogatory to others is unacceptable regardless of the circumstances. I am not calling out individuals, I am merely saying that recently there has been a bit of an undercurrent that goes beyond the usual back and forth. I am not really involved but not a fan of it tbh. Please stop calling me a Tory btw, I voted for them twice & after this current clusterfuck I never will again.

5 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

The moderation of this forum is abysmal.

Tommy Robinson himself could sign up and so long as he posted the odd picture of his cat he would be welcomed with open arms.

It is what it is.

I doubt Mr Yaxley Lennon would post anything considerably worse than most of the posts from Clyde fans. 

1 minute ago, ali_91 said:

Had to tone down my posts after getting two weeks in the jail for calling someone who brought up George Floyd’s criminal record as if it was in any way relevant to him being murdered in cold blood a bad word. 

To me the ‘nasty,’ part of that is the person trying to justify a black man being murdered by the police, but maybe I’m old fashioned. 

ali, if you were old fashioned you would be fully supporting the policeman as that nasty man would just commit another crime later.

13 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

I’m pretty sure he posts under the name Chlamydia Kid.

5 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

Had to tone down my posts after getting two weeks in the jail for calling someone who brought up George Floyd’s criminal record as if it was in any way relevant to him being murdered in cold blood a bad word. 

To me the ‘nasty,’ part of that is the person trying to justify a black man being murdered by the police, but maybe I’m old fashioned. 

The site owner wonders why traffic is down 30% though.

God forbid what would happen to this place if the #topposters WhatsApp group lads decided to chuck it in.

But, as Tom Petty famously said, I won't back down.

16 hours ago, Romeo said:
16 hours ago, 8MileBU said:
You can pipe down. I have absolutely no doubt in my mind you’ll have photo albums full of all ages and sexes in Rangers tops.

Oh dear.

Oh dear indeed.

It's a bad day in Dodge City when you manage to make Romeo one of the good guys, imho.

59 minutes ago, Perkin Flump said:

ali, if you were old fashioned you would be fully supporting the policeman as that nasty man would just commit another crime later.

@ali_91 if you sustained a massive head injury which forced a complete personality shift you would've been happy George Floyd took that L

52 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

But, as Tom Petty famously said, I won't back down.

The biys in the chat wouldn't let you, mate! To quote a rapidly spiralling lunatic conspiracy theory: Where We Go ONE We Go ALL

20 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

The biys in the chat wouldn't let you, mate! To quote a rapidly spiralling lunatic conspiracy theory: Where We Go ONE We Go ALL

If you wanna believe that anything could stop me

Don't show up, don't come out
Don't start caring about me now
Walk away, you know how

#TheCode

1 minute ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

If you wanna believe that anything could stop me

Don't show up, don't come out
Walk away, you know how

#TheCode

What you need to say to yourself in the mirror every morning, right after you've checked the chat: "I know you got my back and you know I got you, so come on"

3 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Why does Rab hate @Jacksgranda btw?

I noticed on the 'Activity' screen the other day one of his accounts was targeting him and @JMDP.

He had beef with JMDP correctly calling out a particularly disgusting Liverpool supporting specimen in Madrid who was wanking into, or near,a fountain for reasons unknown. This was just high jinks if I recall correctly. No idea about Jacksgranda but I suspect it will be related.