Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

2 hours ago, Romeo said:
2 hours ago, throbber said:
He has a point tbf - you are a terrible individual. 

Aye alright nice but dim, off you pop.

The sort of response you expect from a man who spends his free time scouring Follow Follow looking for things to be offended by.

5 hours ago, Falkirk09Bairn said:

More details  required for 1 and 4 if you don’t mind? He appears to be a very deranged individual. Allegation number 4 is particularly concerning. 

What worries me most is you’ve just read a post about someone inventing fake people with quite a convoluted back story all for the benefit of a football forum, yet you find taking photos in Mcdonalds to be the most alarming of that? 

Just remembered the cover story that Tony wasn't his real name when Magee called 14mile out on it. Some excellent content came from that patter so fair play to 14 mile. 
There was something about making flags or banners too.

23 hours ago, JTS98 said:

Even when I am off the board for a couple of days, I have a quick check in to find @Szamo's_Ammo 's obsession still has him frantically running around looking for my old posts to red dot.

A tragic figure. Imagine that as a use of your time? I feel for the lad. Still, VT will get angry if he doesn't.

image.jpeg.22f805bd95eac4ab68e63dcd298db45c.jpeg

Anyway, just about time for the beach. Happy dotting, Szammo! I wonder what the oldest post you can dot is. There's a fun game.

893143013_tenor(11).gif.78ad8bcc28953bb00259bc09f00f2663.gif

Speaking of beach holidays, I'll soon be offering a timeshare on the luxury penthouse apartment that I've built in this chump's head. PM me to secure your spot now!

IMG_1576962560.451370.jpg.10ebb265f92f5a0547901406540577bb.jpg

Edited by vikingTON

2 hours ago, virginton said:

893143013_tenor(11).gif.78ad8bcc28953bb00259bc09f00f2663.gif

Speaking of beach holidays, I'll soon be offering a timeshare on the luxury penthouse apartment that I've built in this chump's head. PM me to secure your spot now!

IMG_1576962560.451370.jpg.10ebb265f92f5a0547901406540577bb.jpg

WeightyUntidyConey-size_restricted.gif

8 hours ago, Romeo said:
8 hours ago, JMDP said:
Just remembered the cover story that Tony wasn't his real name when Magee called 14mile out on it. Some excellent content came from that patter so fair play to 14 mile. 

There was something about making flags or banners too.

It was the game we skelped the **** 5-1 at the Asbestos Arena, first season under Rodgers. 

My laddie made up an Irish Tricolour with 'Six Down Four to Go' emblazoned on it which we took to the game and posted a picture on Twitter of a few of us holding it up on the supporters bus on the way to the match, this seemed to trigger something in 8miles head, probably not helped by the absolute fisting his big team took that day and the character 'Tony' was born, cue a host of text messages he sent himself where 'Tony' informed him that the flag was ridiculed on the bus and that people were calling out myself for singing Irish rebel songs. 

The obvious giveaway that it was laughable bullshit would clearly be the notion that a bus full of Celtic fans going to Ibrox would be offended at people singing Irish rebel songs. 

If I recall correctly he kept digging a deeper hole for himself by posting constant screenshots of made up text messages sent to himself, one of which was cropped still showing the date being a Monday morning referring to that days match at Ibrox which took place on the Saturday afternoon. 😂

Edited by Flybhoy

One thing I will say though, despite all that, it really was just a bit of banter that, ultimately he got ridiculed for, he isn't a bad lad deep down, when I suffered a personal tragedy recently he said some kind and supportive words on Twitter to me, I genuinely appreciated that.

Edited by Flybhoy

17 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

^^^ Heads gone 👑 

14 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

I will admit to a lot of the nonsense JMDP has listed 

The majority isn’t fully correct. 

You can pipe down. I have absolutely no doubt in my mind you’ll have photo albums full of all ages and sexes in Rangers tops.

Well quite. 

In fairness the vast majority of the things posted on that list you quite obviously made up for the purposes of posting on here because you are an absolutely fucking boring individual. 

3 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

One thing I will say though, despite all that, it really was just a bit of banter that, ultimately he got ridiculed for, he isn't a bad lad deep down, when I suffered a personal tragedy recently he said some kind and supportive words on Twitter to me, I genuinely appreciated that.

Most of us on here are just saying the first thing that comes into our mostly empty heads and generally making a tit of ourselves. There seems to be a pretty nasty undercurrent going on at the moment with certain posters and if @Div isn't careful a lot of people will just give up and stop visiting the site.

Hope you & your family are as good as you can be btw, real life is always more important than the inconsequential shite we talk about on here and what happened was heartbreaking.

7 minutes ago, Perkin Flump said:

Most of us on here are just saying the first thing that comes into our mostly empty heads and generally making a tit of ourselves. There seems to be a pretty nasty undercurrent going on at the moment with certain posters and if @Div isn't careful a lot of people will just give up and stop visiting the site.

image.gif.bd525848e5c42548a70792eb7d087491.gif

9 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

This is not a good post.

I would consider comparing being abused for being a Tory with being abused for being black nasty. 

I wouldn’t consider some back and forth between posters that clash nasty. I certainly have not used any insults, and the poster you are trying to stick up for has been consistently calling me and the #lads dregs ffs. 

OK ali, enough with the guilty conscience already. It isn't very nice to mock someone who was in the throes of a severe mental health episode, besides I already mentioned the making a tit caveat.