Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

With a little over 4000 posts on this forum in 13 years, I really don't see what I have done to be met with such a heinous defamation of character, anger and abuse. I'm getting sick and tired of it tbqhwy (to be quite honest with you).

Think I'm going to have a break from The Pie and Bovril for a bit 😔 xoxo

8 hours ago, JTS98 said:

Even when I am off the board for a couple of days, I have a quick check in to find @Szamo's_Ammo 's obsession still has him frantically running around looking for my old posts to red dot.

A tragic figure. Imagine that as a use of your time? I feel for the lad. Still, VT will get angry if he doesn't.

image.jpeg.22f805bd95eac4ab68e63dcd298db45c.jpeg

Anyway, just about time for the beach. Happy dotting, Szammo! I wonder what the oldest post you can dot is. There's a fun game.

This sort of heads gone reaction to being dotted is exactly what you love to see.

45 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

With a little over 4000 posts on this forum in 13 years, I really don't see what I have done to be met with such a heinous defamation of character, anger and abuse. I'm getting sick and tired of it tbqhwy (to be quite honest with you).

Think I'm going to have a break from The Pie and Bovril for a bit 😔 xoxo

Remember to keep checking in when you’re having your break.

I have to say I'm quite surprised. @JTS98 managed to (just) keep his head during Heart of Midlothian's frankly hilarious relegation to the Championship, other than some rather pathetic concern trolling on the BLM thread. To then lose your shit over red dots is quite something. Also funny. Still, I'm sure his living room the beach will make him feel better. 

2 hours ago, ali_91 said:

He’s going to the beach though, definitely not bothered! 

"No matter where you go, there you are."

~Confucius

2 hours ago, ali_91 said:

To get this back on topic after that unprovoked attack on my man @Szamo's_Ammo, @JTS98 is having (another) heads gone in the heads gone thread. 

Having been inundated with messages asking me to come back on the #topposters WhatsApp group, I have decided to return to the forum earlier than expected. I'll not name names but thanks for the kind messages. Sorry i couldn't reply to you all.

Dua Lipa GIF by AMAs

As Kelly Clarkson famously said, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger and I have had to deal with worse on here.*

The post rating system is really quite straightforward to understand in my mind, and I wouldn't say I'm an intellectual:

Good post= click green arrow

Awful post= click red arrow

It is really quite simple.

If anyone has issues with the post rating system (@JTS98) I suggest they contact the site owner and petition them to remove it, instead of hurling abuse at forum members.

Thank you.

Spoiler

Screenshot_20200918-110208_Chrome.thumb.jpg.3f7f11b4ad6094f5e3e3b68febab0e9b.jpg

Mad how such a towering intellect like JTS can be in such a permanent headless state. Might be time to rename the thread - whilst 14mile/One hour photo might be the creepiest human to ever walk the earth, JTS is the undisputed heads gone champ of 2020.

26 minutes ago, JMDP said:

Mad how such a towering intellect like JTS can be in such a permanent headless state. Might be time to rename the thread - whilst 14mile/One hour photo might be the creepiest human to ever walk the earth, @JMDP is the undisputed heads gone champ of 2020.

^^^ Heads gone 👑 

29 minutes ago, JMDP said:

Mad how such a towering intellect like JTS can be in such a permanent headless state. Might be time to rename the thread - whilst 14mile/One hour photo might be the creepiest human to ever walk the earth, JTS is the undisputed heads gone champ of 2020.

If I can speak freely, if the following were the reactions to my contributions to the forum I would be seriously considering my future as a member of this once proud website. At the very least, I would be looking into ways to improve my posting style and content.

Screenshot_20200918-135415_Chrome.thumb.jpg.8953b7f7edc0c64dfb092e53fd725799.jpg

joaquin phoenix thumbs down GIF

Screenshot_20200918-135445_Chrome.thumb.jpg.14400a6408ae1d8c4064dd7b4a9b9b51.jpg

20200727_134359.gif.7950f7d33c12a899ed09fafb82e99424.gif

That's just my opinion and I'd like to think I am only trying to help.

Many thanks.

21 minutes ago, Falkirk09Bairn said:

More details  required for 1 and 4 if you don’t mind? He appears to be a very deranged individual. Allegation number 4 is particularly concerning. 

As a new forum member, you must be absolutely horrified at some of the things you have read on this site in the last few months.

I just want to reassure you that there are a significant number of very good contributors to this forum. You will become familiar with who falls into certain categories very quickly.

Edited by Szamo's_Ammo

Your patter is rank. Please stop. Anyway, a brief reminder that:
1. You responded to dressing room banter by shitting in your own hands and launching it at someone.
2. You got so raging at a poster that you set up a "fanny posters" PM group begging Celtic fans to dot him to "take him down a peg or two".
3. You had an issue with a poster, so made up horrendous allegations about him, and even - creepily - invented a nickname of "The Watcher" for him.
4. You took photos of kids in a fast food restaurant. 
5. You coined the term "Arsehole with AIDSy spunk in it"
6. You lost your head so badly at your big team losing, that you invented a person called Tony, shared fake screenshots of texts you sent to yourself with horrific banter to try and create a backstory (you utter psycho) all to falsely allege another poster of singing sectarian songs. 
7. "Alki junkie"
8. You assaulted a homeless person in front of your child. 
9. Your attempts to deflect behind your madness being an "online persona" to amuse your workmates. My word. 
The lengths you go to in trying to "take people down a peg or two" are frightening and your head is constantly some distance from your body. 
I have to say that No. 6 on that list resulted in some of the funniest memes ever to grace this website so he should commended for his behaviour there...