Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

20 hours ago, Bairn in Exile said:

I understand it perfectly well. What I don't understand is that certain posters seem to go on almost every thread chipping in their tuppenceworth. Several posters, other than myself, and supporters of other clubs, think exactly the same as me.  I apologise, you are all more to be pitied than scolded. Seek professional help.

I go on the Falkirk thread for the same reason I visit the zoo.

14 hours ago, Ingo ohne Flamingo said:

Hahaha so it is you, you're the only c**t that ever says that to me. Well guess what? I've been to more Clyde games over the last 20 years than you've probably ever been to in your life, so go and f**k yourself with that Ibrox chat. Feel free to come and have a chat the next time you come up to Scotland. 

Maybe not head's gone, but a bit of passive aggression from Gunther on the Clyde thread.

I didn't know he was really a Rangers supporter.

Fun fact: Clyde held a friendly against Rangers (defunct) in 2008 which their manager Bomber Brown stacked the Clyde team with puffing Rangers has-been 'guest players' like Arthur Numan and Brian Laudrup. The official club match report describes it as:

A unique occasion came to Broadwood as the club employed the services of Brain Laudrup, Jorg Albertz and Arthur Numan as guests to play against their former team at a packed Broadwood Stadium. In a very sociable atmosphere, both sets of fans warmly greeted the guests onto the park [...]

The majority of the crowd were at Broadwood of course to see the guests and they would not leave disappointed as Laudrup still had the amazing ability to glide past players with ease, and Albertz still had composure and sublime skills on the ball, on one occasion totally fooling three Rangers players with one deft flick inside to McGregor [...]

Cherrie replaced Hutton at half time, and a minute into the second half, Laudrup and Albertz were withdrawn to a standing ovation and then 15 minutes of autograph signings.

https://www.clydefc.co.uk/match/report/642/

All this nauseating, bigotfest sycophancy was in an aid of raising a Rangers-style 'transfer warchest' to stop Clyde from being relegated from Division 1 to their rightful place in the seaside leagues. Instead, they were rightly punished with back to back relegations and then finishing bottom of the entire league system. 

The staunch factor runs very deep at that odious little football club. 

• 2 weeks later...

A lot of people are comparing this to when Nicolae Ceausescu was booed during a speech he gave in December 1989.

Four days after this Ceasescu and his wife were the starring feature on Christmas Day television in Romania, when their trial (stretching it a bit to call it that) and subsequent execution were broadcast live on the 25th.  I wont' complain about MOrcombe and Wise repeats again!

The best thing about that clip of Lukashenko is that he behaves exactly the way someone having a heads gone on here does.  Although the fall out on here usually doesn't involve torture and deaths, unless it's on the Junior forum.

4 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

The best thing about that clip of Lukashenko is that he behaves exactly the way someone having a heads gone on here does.  Although the fall out on here usually doesn't involve torture and deaths, unless it's on the Junior forum.

Bit foolhardy imo.

"We held elections already. Until you kill me, there will be no other elections," 

https://news.sky.com/story/belarus-uk-condemns-appalling-violence-against-protesters-and-does-not-accept-results-of-election-12050864