Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

4 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Somebody's taking the Tom Englishesque  "successful businesswoman Ann Budge" chat a mite seriously on Sportsound Watch. :lol:

image.thumb.png.1e43fde46f9c5422ace54ead53cbe562.png

I think his head was only ever balanced on rather than actually attached.

Not sure what's caused this as neither me, @Sergeant Wilson or @RandomGuy. have said anything for days in the Falkirk thread, but this Bairn has Exiled his head for a while.

2 hours ago, Bairn in Exile said:

Right all you effin' tedious nuggets out there (you know who you are, Sgt Wilson, Random Guy, The Moonster, the Morten Morons + various others), I am sick of you all infesting / trolling on this thread with your inane drivel so from now on, unless you have something constructive and relevant to contribute, it is PAY-PER-VIEW. A quid a post to non-Falkirk fans.

Either pony up or f*ck off.

Mods, make it happen, please, please, please.

(other teams fans are welcome to impose / levy the same restrictions on their threads).

#boxofficebairns

P.S. Not keen on the "ignore" option, it shouldn't be required.

Television: Time for Pay-per-View? - FeedMuster

Not sure what's caused this as neither me, [mention=4731]Sergeant Wilson[/mention] or [mention=45470]RandomGuy.[/mention] have said anything for days in the Falkirk thread, but this Bairn has Exiled his head for a while.

Maybe he has too much sand in his fanny from last season and the thought of another season worth of it has tipped him over the edge.

Just now, Bairn in Exile said:

Why are you all here? I rest my case.

I was toying with the idea of putting this in the Calling Cards of Morons thread rather than the Heads Gone as it's clear you don't understand the concept of a multi-club forum. If you don't like fans of other clubs talking about your team either use the ignore function or join a Falkirk message board and you can all w**k each other off talking about boycotts and looking at pictures of Lee Miller.

Just now, The Moonster said:

I was toying with the idea of putting this in the Calling Cards of Morons thread rather than the Heads Gone as it's clear you don't understand the concept of a multi-club forum. If you don't like fans of other clubs talking about your team either use the ignore function or join a Falkirk message board and you can all w**k each other off talking about boycotts and looking at pictures of Lee Miller.

I understand it perfectly well. What I don't understand is that certain posters seem to go on almost every thread chipping in their tuppenceworth. Several posters, other than myself, and supporters of other clubs, think exactly the same as me.  I apologise, you are all more to be pitied than scolded. Seek professional help.

Ease up sir

4 minutes ago, Bairn in Exile said:

I understand it perfectly well. What I don't understand is that certain posters seem to go on almost every thread chipping in their tuppenceworth. Several posters, other than myself, and supporters of other clubs, think exactly the same as me.  I apologise, you are all more to be pitied than scolded. Seek professional help.

Some people are interested in football at this level. Some people are here for the wind up. Some like debate. Some are all of the above. If you understand that a multi-club forum contains all of the above, why are you pissing your frillies over it? As I said, nobody had said anything on your clubs thread for pages, it was actually all Falkirk based chat about old players and you've thrown that mess up, almost inviting more chat from the very people you say you're "sick" of. 

10 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Ease up sir

I never said there was anything wrong with wanking off to pictures of Lee Miller.

13 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Some people are interested in football at this level. Some people are here for the wind up. Some like debate. Some are all of the above. If you understand that a multi-club forum contains all of the above, why are you pissing your frillies over it? As I said, nobody had said anything on your clubs thread for pages, it was actually all Falkirk based chat about old players and you've thrown that mess up, almost inviting more chat from the very people you say you're "sick" of. 

I never said there was anything wrong with wanking off to pictures of Lee Miller.

I couldn't be arsed to check back what had annoyed him enough to go full Jambo on us.

31 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

That's a tremendous post from BIE

He's a star, tried on his own to organise a boycott of Falkirk away games from his Mekong bolthole, Colonel Kurtz style. No takers, but fair play to the boy.