Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

7 minutes ago, keithgy said:

If this shite continues them more will be gone by the end of the night,one poster has been banned tonight and more will follow i bet.

Who, one of the good ones or a shite one?

Eta, question answered.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

37 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

I just downvoted a post by @Marshmallo

23 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

What's your fucking problem

11 minutes ago, keithgy said:

If this shite continues them more will be gone by the end of the night,one poster has been banned tonight and more will follow i bet.

4 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Who was banned?

4 minutes ago, keithgy said:

Ali_91 and the night is but young.

@JTS98 - is this a short-term tantrum, or likely to evolve into a multi-thread extravaganza over a period of years where everything is brought back to how much you dislike this website and its users, especially when they aren't giving you attention?

That's how these things seem to go, so it might save some time to be up front about it now.

5 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I'd like to know if @Disabled Colin has any advice on a poster's posts attracting regular implied dot-based criticism.

You might need to hang off a bit. Think he’s had his usual fortnight and punted.

Edited by 8MileBU

I know it's not the banterific thing to say but a'body needs to calm the f**k down. Time to stop being nasty to each other and get back to just ripping the pish, which should be the new normal.

1 hour ago, Perkin Flump said:

I know it's not the banterific thing to say but a'body needs to calm the f**k down. Time to stop being nasty to each other and get back to just ripping the pish, which should be the new normal.

It's well seen you've turned up just as poor Ali is kicked to the kerb!

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

10 minutes ago, Perkin Flump said:

Use the ignore function if a poster is not to your liking

Edited by keithgy
Fat fingers