Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

1 hour ago, Day of the Lords said:

The gist would appear to be that a guy who has spent years shit-posting, trolling and generally being pretty snarky and snidey has had a bit of a shit week and the clique are bullying him. Or something. f**k knows. Maybe he needs to take a week or two away from P&B if this is indeed the case. 

Wasn't down to Bennett, or the clique. 

Edited by welshbairn

Guest JTS98

I'm not aware of whatever backstory there is to all this, I've only really used the site for a couple of years or so I think.

But I've long thought the treatment of Bennet on here is pretty disgraceful.

Like I said, I may have missed some kind of backstory, but I've never seen much from him that is offensive. There are certainly far nastier and less constructive posters on the site who attract nowhere near the same levels of stick. I don't really understand it.

A whole team of posters seem to spend a lot of their time on the site giving him a hard time over fairly innocuous posts and going out of their way to red-dot everything he posts. You can say what you like about red dots on a website being inconsequential, but there's something wrong with a mind prepared to devote time and effort to just trying to make someone else feel bad. Bunch of c***s if you ask me.

This whole thread is poor stuff, imo. A thread for wrong 'uns. And here I am.

Edited by JTS98

22 minutes ago, JTS98 said:

I'm not aware of whatever backstory there is to all this, I've only really used the site for a couple of years or so I think.

Like I said, I may have missed some kind of backstory, but I've never seen much from him that is offensive. There are certainly far nastier and less constructive posters on the site who attract nowhere near the same levels of stick. I don't really understand it.

A whole team of posters seem to spend a lot of their time on the site giving him a hard time over fairly innocuous posts and going out of their way to red-dot everything he posts. You can say what you like about red dots on a website being inconsequential, but there's something wrong with a mind prepared to devote time and effort to just trying to make someone else feel bad. Bunch of c***s if you ask me.

The clique?

I think a particular trigger point for a lot of criticism came when he was briefly suspended for point scoring over child abuse. Might be getting him mixed up with another Rangers fan though.

Guest JTS98
8 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

I think a particular trigger point for a lot of criticism came when he was briefly suspended for point scoring over child abuse. Might be getting him mixed up with another Rangers fan though.

No idea if that's true. Might be.

I don't think it really matters. Are we ok with a mob of p***ks proving what a bad guy he is by following him round the board being an arsehole to him?

Also, with some of the stuff that flies on here, I would be dubious as to whether the posters involved were genuinely overcome with horror at child abuse being used to point-score.

Bullying is bullying. I think it's poor that the mods let it stand, we can all see it.

Edited by JTS98

12 minutes ago, JTS98 said:

Are we ok with a mob of p***ks proving what a bad guy he is by following him round the board being an arsehole to him?

I would say you have that in reverse. He's been continually on the wind up the last week.

Edited by welshbairn

Guest JTS98
3 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I would say you have that in reverse. He's been continually on the wind up the last week.

I'm talking observations over the last two or three years.