Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

Oaksoft on the Covid thread:
Hang on. Just seen this utter shitfest of a post of yours.
Allow me to retort, you brainless tit.
Where did I ever say I Brenda was my employee? :1eye
Where did I say my company was the only one in the building? :1eye
Not sure where you are getting that bit in bold from. It's none of your business. :1eye
I have now had both the non-repayable business grant (which I received several weeks ago) and the SEISS (which I received yesterday) because I'm entitled to both. The process was quick and painless for both and I'd encourage others to apply if they are eligible. What I use that money for is entirely my choice in both cases and you, my sweet little rancid potato, are not getting to find out. :1eye
So in summary, nice Detective work Inspector Clouseau. Do you also have a fake French accent? :1eye
I'm always bemused by the sheer volume of forum chimps like you who hate your jobs and your lives. At least a couple of you are wittering away on other threads about how shite your lives are. You can't find the strength to fix the problems in your own lives but somehow you can dredge up the energy to sit and criticise the lives of others (it's not just me your doing it to). :1eye 
It's an absolute tragic way to waste the few years of life you have. And it's all on you, despite your ridiculous pish about the rich holding you all down. Much too much to say about other people. How do you people get out of bed in the morning with all this poison running through your heads.
Serious question. When you post this stuff do you, Bairny, the Rose and Chief Chimp Danger genuinely think this has any effect on me? All you really all fucking stupid enough to believe that? :lol:
This obsession you guys have with my business and my qualifications is very odd. None of you can go more than a few days without posting about it. It shouldn't affect you. It has f**k all to do with you. Go in peace and try and find some joy and happiness in your own lives before death takes you. What a bunch of nuggets you all are. :lol:

Can something be sweet and yet rancid?

Oaksoft on the Covid thread:
Hang on. Just seen this utter shitfest of a post of yours.
Allow me to retort, you brainless tit.
Where did I ever say I Brenda was my employee? :1eye
Where did I say my company was the only one in the building? :1eye
Not sure where you are getting that bit in bold from. It's none of your business. :1eye
I have now had both the non-repayable business grant (which I received several weeks ago) and the SEISS (which I received yesterday) because I'm entitled to both. The process was quick and painless for both and I'd encourage others to apply if they are eligible. What I use that money for is entirely my choice in both cases and you, my sweet little rancid potato, are not getting to find out. :1eye
So in summary, nice Detective work Inspector Clouseau. Do you also have a fake French accent? :1eye
I'm always bemused by the sheer volume of forum chimps like you who hate your jobs and your lives. At least a couple of you are wittering away on other threads about how shite your lives are. You can't find the strength to fix the problems in your own lives but somehow you can dredge up the energy to sit and criticise the lives of others (it's not just me your doing it to). :1eye 
It's an absolute tragic way to waste the few years of life you have. And it's all on you, despite your ridiculous pish about the rich holding you all down. Much too much to say about other people. How do you people get out of bed in the morning with all this poison running through your heads.
Serious question. When you post this stuff do you, Bairny, the Rose and Chief Chimp Danger genuinely think this has any effect on me? All you really all fucking stupid enough to believe that? [emoji38]
This obsession you guys have with my business and my qualifications is very odd. None of you can go more than a few days without posting about it. It shouldn't affect you. It has f**k all to do with you. Go in peace and try and find some joy and happiness in your own lives before death takes you. What a bunch of nuggets you all are. [emoji38]

I don't see how that's a head's gone tbh? He's using smilies so he's clearly not upset.

To me this reads as someone whose head has most definitely gone over some (or someone else’s 🤯) coloured circles on a forum. 

Just a man speaking from the heart about something that affects, or has affected, us all on this beautiful website.

2 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

To me this reads as someone whose head has most definitely gone over some (or someone else’s 🤯) coloured circles on a forum. 

I would've thought his chat about a "formula to crack the top 10" would've been blatantly obvious that Marshy is at the wind up but no surprise to see you've taken it in like soup. 

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

What a gimp. Though Chief Chimp Danger is not a bad insult.

Wish he put a bit more effort in to mine, Bairny ffs. Unless he means Bairnardo.

Edited by welshbairn

19 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

I would've thought his chat about a "formula to crack the top 10" would've been blatantly obvious that Marshy is at the wind up but no surprise to see you've taken it in like soup. 

I choose to believe that the masked slipped and for a brief time we got a peak into a disturbed mind.  You believe something else if you want.

31 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I choose to believe that the masked slipped and for a brief time we got a peak into a disturbed mind.  You believe something else if you want.

What a wanker!

Edited by Marshmallo

1 hour ago, NotThePars said:

Just a man speaking from the heart about something that affects, or has affected, us all on this beautiful website.

Bollux.

1 hour ago, The Moonster said:

I would’ve thought that the twitchiest ignore list finger on this forum could just click that button knowing it’d greatly enhance his forum experience. I also would’ve thought that by noting the number of coloured circles another poster has and repeatedly whining about their ‘inane generic filler’ posts, it would blatantly obvious Marshy is the wound-up not at the wind up.  

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

No surprise to see he’s taken it in like soup.

2 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

I would’ve thought that the twitchiest ignore list finger on this forum could just click that button knowing it’d greatly enhance his forum experience. I also would’ve thought that by noting the number of coloured circles another poster has and repeatedly whining about their ‘inane generic filler’ posts, it would blatantly obvious Marshy is the wound-up not at the wind up.  

Offft.

2 hours ago, NotThePars said:

Why you letting Marshy get to you like this? Have a Snickers.

Yeah actually you’re right. Must be a knock on effect. Instead of having a Snickers or letting myself be affected, I think its best I distance myself from by Marshmallo’s unhappiness and spend a bit of time away from this forum. 😕