Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

On 07/04/2020 at 12:31, Granny Danger said:

I hope @Div is making the most of all the additional traffic.

https://www.expertreviews.co.uk/outdoor/1408112/best-hot-tubs

Traffic is down 30% this year on last. Guess the lack of any football to argue over is the main reason, or folk tend to use the site more when they are skiving at work.

Ad spend is down 40% across the industry and continuing to fall.

We will survive but I might need to turn the hot tub down a couple of degrees.

Traffic is down 30% this year on last. Guess the lack of any football to argue over is the main reason, or folk tend to use the site more when they are skiving at work.
Forum downtime is surely on the slide though with St Mirrens reprieve from weekly reamings?

Not a heads gone, but just noticed pozbaird hasn’t posted since craigkillie tore him a new one. He was all over that coronavirus thread for the first 800 pages as well. I actually feel a wee bit sorry for him if he’s feeling too ashamed to return. Many have bounced back from worse!

11 minutes ago, Div said:

Wait until the SPFL award United the title.  Dundee fans alone will make up for the 30%.

5 minutes ago, Slacker said:

Not a heads gone, but just noticed pozbaird hasn’t posted since craigkillie tore him a new one. He was all over that coronavirus thread for the first 800 pages as well. I actually feel a wee bit sorry for him if he’s feeling too ashamed to return. Many have bounced back from worse!

He doesn’t have an internet connection in his second home.

1 hour ago, Div said:

With absolutely nothing to back this up, I worry that football forums are a dying art. Far too easy to join a FB group or rant on Twitter about your club these days. I hate both platforms though so hope I'm very, very wrong.

55 minutes ago, Slacker said:

Maybe he's been given a spell on the naughty step? He was calling other posters Nazis and telling them to go fcuk themselves.

Maybe he's been given a spell on the naughty step? He was calling other posters Nazis and telling them to go fcuk themselves.
Speaking of naughty step, has VT been banned? Seen mention of such on the covid thread.

11 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
12 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Speaking of naughty step, has VT been banned? Seen mention of such on the covid thread.

He’s surely too much of a forum big hitter?

Guest Moomintroll
Notorious Tartan Army board troll kenny131 has finally been banned for some spectacular racism.
That is good news, always comes across as a wrong 'un in the Junior Forum.

Some daft bit of a "journalist" asking Raab about a single instance of an employer not complying with the rules on a national live update. He should've told her to fück off.

Eta, my head's gone, posted on the song thread.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

e9c36a091300d7284d43c9828d40afc6_1024x1024.jpeg