Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

30 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I'd be interested in seeing a screenshot of this phonecall, purely to see how one can screenshot a phonecall. 

I phoned 999 to report a car crash (no, not this one), when I hung up there was no record of me making the call on my mobile.

Guest Moomintroll
Reported.  Nae need for shit like that on a message board.  Scottish football fans are above petty shite like this.  
Another few weeks of this & we will be going full Costner, constructing a 12 Ruel Street as if we build it, they will come, as will their maws.

1 minute ago, Moomintroll said:
27 minutes ago, HooseLee said:
Reported.  Nae need for shit like that on a message board.  Scottish football fans are above petty shite like this.  

Another few weeks of this & we will be going full Costner, constructing a 12 Ruel Street as if we build it, they will come, as will their maws.

I genuinely dont get the ruel street reference.  

9 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
35 minutes ago, HooseLee said:

I phoned 999 to report a car crash (no, not this one), when I hung up there was no record of me making the call on my mobile.

Allegedly they don’t so that if you’re in a dangerous situation (like posting on this thread) it won’t give away the fact you called to your “attacker” 🤷🏻‍♂️

17 minutes ago, Raidernation said:

Allegedly they don’t so that if you’re in a dangerous situation (like posting on this thread) it won’t give away the fact you called to your “attacker” 🤷🏻‍♂️

"a friend" who had a sideline in the attacking/abducting business told me.....

14 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

After that you can post the screenshot of the conversation you managed to overhear where the neighbours were talking about it and calling you a snake too.

Oh hi Marshmallow

D5013AFB-5B16-44BD-AFE1-55871A9177EA.gif