Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

Genuinely can't believe that the cretin thought I'd lie about phoning the police [emoji23][emoji23][emoji1787][emoji1787]. f**k me, I Could screenshot the evidence and I'd still be a liar in his eyes [emoji23][emoji23].

25 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

I'm incredibly bothered. As I said, a forum heavyweight like "Bert Raccoon" taking me down is tough to deal with and I don't see any way back.

But you're not "bothered"

Random commas aside while you're bashing at your keyboard.

1 minute ago, Bert Raccoon said:

But you're not "bothered"

Random commas aside while you're bashing at your keyboard.

I am bothered. You're a huge name on here and your opinion carries a lot of weight. If you don't rate me then I'm finished on here.

1 minute ago, Marshmallo said:

I am bothered. You're a huge name on here and your opinion carries a lot of weight. If you don't rate me then I'm finished on here.

It's just a football forum m9.

2 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

This is such a bad post that I’m going to have to go for a shower before I attempt to sleep. Just horrific. 

I overheard a conversation between two of my neighbours saying it was a really good post.

10 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

2B959FE9-F899-45F1-9ACE-B1EAF909AEE0.gif

5 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Do you not still have that ‘Show me on the doll...’ gif? Apt.

Yeah, you have bigged it up a bit now though so it won’t come as quite a devastating blow as normal.

24 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

I overheard a conversation between two of my neighbours saying it was a really good post.

Did you actually report someone for a post on a message board?    If you did, you're taking this far too seriously.   

Don't take it personally, they don't know you. 

Edited by HooseLee

32 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

This is such a bad post that I’m going to have to go for a shower before I attempt to sleep. Just horrific. 

There's at least three contenders for the worst part of the post as well. Have to respect the patter.

54 minutes ago, philpy said:

Genuinely can't believe that the cretin thought I'd lie about phoning the police emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji1787.pngemoji1787.png. f**k me, I Could screenshot the evidence and I'd still be a liar in his eyes emoji23.pngemoji23.png.

I'd be interested in seeing a screenshot of this phonecall, purely to see how one can screenshot a phonecall.