Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

On 04/04/2020 at 20:59, Bairnardo said:

My dotting account (cuntnardo)has a wee pal (meltnardo). They log on one after the other and sift through 50 posts to red dot emoji23.png

Sunday is surely the appropriate day to reveal which poster has time to do that, with 2 accounts, day after day.

Both the Mallo IMO.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:
1 hour ago, 8MileBU said:
Both the Mallo IMO.

It wouldnt be a huge shock, but I dont think so. It's a fucking minter for whoever it is tbh

Mallo is broke. Plus everyone knows you’re a much bigger Falkirk fan anyway. 

On 04/04/2020 at 11:22, Marshmallo said:

I can only see "quoted posts" due to having him on my Ignore List, but it appears that the man this thread is named after is deleting posts and crying about coloured circles on a football forum.

Is there any way to hide "quoted posts" from this particular poster? Plenty going on in the world and seeing such drivel is the last thing I'm needing atm.

Except no posts were deleted and you just continue to buckle 😄

Honestly quite sad to see a poster like Marshmallow losing it. Used to be a strong poster and still has his moments but Falkirk's incredible demise seems to have broke him badly. So sad.

Edited by Bert Raccoon

5 minutes ago, philpy said:

Marshmallo is just a grade A w****r who brings nothing to the site.

You made up a story about your neighbours having people round for cans, you phoning the police and then you made up overhearing a conversation about it the next day.

1 minute ago, Marshmallo said:

You made up a story about your neighbours having people round for cans, you phoning the police and then you made up overhearing a conversation about it the next day.

internet-serious-business-cat.jpg

2 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Glad you're not bothered.

I'm incredibly bothered. As I said, a forum heavyweight like "Bert Raccoon" taking me down is tough to deal with and I don't see any way back.

I'm incredibly bothered. As I said, a forum heavyweight like "Bert Raccoon" taking me down is tough to deal with and I don't see any way back.

83288DAF-A02E-456C-87BE-4989E8446423.gif

461656814_maxresdefault(4).thumb.jpg.051158aa30d64054bc640adc0062eb7a.jpg

All the stars are here!

Bennett

8MileBU

Bert Raccoon

Philpy 

Throbber

I don't stand a chance! A real "who's who" of Pie and Bovril's best and brightest baby!

You’re doing a great job of not letting it all bother you at least.

Just now, throbber said:

You’re doing a great job of not letting it all bother you at least.

I'm very bothered as I've already said. You're keeping good company in this thread. It's a list that would get to anyone.