Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

My dotting account (cuntnardo)has a wee pal (meltnardo). They log on one after the other and sift through 50 posts to red dot [emoji23]

Sunday is surely the appropriate day to reveal which poster has time to do that, with 2 accounts, day after day.

21 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

My dotting account (cuntnardo)has a wee pal (meltnardo). They log on one after the other and sift through 50 posts to red dot emoji23.png

Sunday is surely the appropriate day to reveal which poster has time to do that, with 2 accounts, day after day.

Switch off your notifications and let them dot away.

15 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Ankle socks or no socks when you wear shorts.

11 hours ago, The Skelpit Lug said:

Oh, I don't know. Can sometimes work. 646446194_Hiking_in_Knee_Socks_Sandals_and_Cut-offs.thumb.jpg.c79484e944cd6ae192f384ab720060d0.jpg

Show us an example, then.

Guest Moomintroll
I see a man without Lyme Disease. [mention=11914]Shandon Par[/mention]
And a better sense of fashion.
@Shandon Par

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

Don’t expect a response from @Shandon Par any time soon.  He’s out doing a 90 mile run after having done 20,000 push ups.

Wrong! I was having an afternoon nap and unsuccessfully trying to get my end away. Mrs Par is withholding sex until I shave my new piratey beard.

2 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Wrong! I was having an afternoon nap and unsuccessfully trying to get my end away. Mrs Par is withholding sex until I shave my new piratey beard.

Gilbert and Sullivan should have rewritten the Pirates of Penzance:

"Oh it is, it is, it is a wonderful thing,

But I can't get my Nat King.. "

As long as she shaves her pirvatey beard too.
Fairs fair.