Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

The Covid-19 thread is heating up just now. Pozbaird seems particularly upset.

Reading that thread is, presumably, worse than getting the virus. 400 pages or something (on the app) in 24 hours with seemingly arguments breaking out all over the place? f**k that.

3 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Reading that thread is, presumably, worse than getting the virus. 400 pages or something (on the app) in 24 hours with seemingly arguments breaking out all over the place? f**k that.

It's excellent entertainment - every day's a Sunday now.

He also pulls white socks up his shins when he wears shorts and trainers. 

[emoji23]
I’ve noticed this becoming a trend with younger folk as well though. Very strange imo

I can only see "quoted posts" due to having him on my Ignore List, but it appears that the man this thread is named after is deleting posts and crying about coloured circles on a football forum.

Is there any way to hide "quoted posts" from this particular poster? Plenty going on in the world and seeing such drivel is the last thing I'm needing atm.

12 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

I can only see "quoted posts" due to having him on my Ignore List, but it appears that the man this thread is named after is deleting posts and crying about coloured circles on a football forum.

Is there any way to hide "quoted posts" from this particular poster? Plenty going on in the world and seeing such drivel is the last thing I'm needing atm.

Thread?

2 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

You might need to find your safe space again Marshy. 

Yenitit has lost it a bit, posting across numerous threads boasting about Dundee having insurance to cover the coronavirus situation and also repeatedly implying that Dundee United are fucked and about to go out of business.

Edited by DA Baracus

10 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

If there's one thing worse than a DAB, it's a DAB sympathiser.

Thank you.

I'd share a chuckle if they were denied promotion, but not bothered how that pans out. 

On 30/03/2020 at 16:57, Dele said:

Pozbaird is always extremely highly strung and if you disagree with him he gets v v upset. 

He also pulls white socks up his shins when he wears shorts and trainers. 

Dangerous man, IMO. 

Where else should one pull one's socks?