Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

To be fair, the non-mutants are giving a good account of themselves

correct I suppose, alarming percentage of mutants have been outed though, almost split evenly on the subject of is a clearly racist chant racist

• 2 weeks later...
Writings too blurry to read.
Leave it with me sir, was a pal who sent it to me. I think the fact that it's the Sun who might have spunked libel all over their front page should be significant for a cranial detonation or two.

For the record, I think David Goodwillie is a rapey c**t.

7 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Turns out that it's Arabs giving him a hero's welcome.

Not surprised.

I was sent that photo this morning. It happened a few weeks ago. I've no idea why they're running it now. 

I've also no idea why their fans sung "he does what he wants" to a rapist but 🤷‍♂️

I've got on quite friendly terms with mine host at my local Chinese takeaway. I did ask him a while back if he found the term "Chinky" offensive, when used to describe a meal. He just laughed at the suggestion then told me that in his circles Hong Kong Chinese are generally referred to as "Honkys" He also said anyone can call him and his family anything they like - as long as they keep coming in and buying the stuff!

Not an angry heads gone, but there isn’t a racist posters thread. The above from ICTJohnboy further defending his use of “chinky” because his local Chinese takeaway host doesn’t mind the term. 

Unbelievably there’s now a few (one is oaksoft tbf) poster’s defending him and attacking Welshbairn for pointing it out.