Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

The Million Memories Poster. Some boy.

I loved the million memories poster patter. It had a fair few people that should have known better absolutely seething. The fact that xbl was mental and possibly meant every word he was saying only added to the enjoyment.

Really improved my forum experience at the time.

3 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:

The Million Mammaries Poster. Some boy.

That was the legendary bootsisme (sp) wasn't it? Got banned when he upped it to hundreds of fanny pics in a row instead.

I’ve only got Bennett on ignore now Rab has gone, but what an improvement to the overall pie and bovril experience. Putting someone terrible on ignore is like a drug, you need to respect it and choose when you take your hits carefully, but rest assured I’ll be diving in again soon. What a rush. 

Tory Tory Tory Tory

27 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:
2 hours ago, ali_91 said:
I’ve only got Bennett on ignore now Rab has gone, but what an improvement to the overall pie and bovril experience. Putting someone terrible on ignore is like a drug, you need to respect it and choose when you take your hits carefully, but rest assured I’ll be diving in again soon. What a rush. 

Tory Tory Tory Tory

What’s the deal with this Tory business? I’ve seen you reply to him a few times with it. 

Similar to becoming vegetarian, not owning a telly or running a marathon, it would appear that you can't put people on ignore without telling the world about it. 

Can't remember who posted it a few pages back but asking the forum what somebody you put on ignore is saying is pretty much as tragic as entering into a dotting war. 

Similar to becoming vegetarian, not owning a telly or running a marathon, it would appear that you can't put people on ignore without telling the world about it. 
Can't remember who posted it a few pages back but asking the forum what somebody you put on ignore is saying is pretty much as tragic as entering into a dotting war. 

Did you put The Dotfather on ignore?

What’s the deal with this Tory business? I’ve seen you reply to him a few times with it. 
He is totally obsessed with all things tory and anyone he disagrees with gives him an excuse to shoehorn his favourite word into every possible post. Bit of a roaster obviously.

15 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

ICTJonyBoy having a bit of a meltdown on the Real 50 Worst Posters thread and that's before he's even been placed and had his wrote up. 

Except he was probably the only one that kept the head as several others made an absolute c**t of it.