Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

15 hours ago, Dele said:

I posted about struggling mentally after losing a kid and the coke was something I was rattling to take my mind off of things. He's posted before telling me to 'get back on it' during one of my sober attempts. It doesn't bother me in the slightest, I have to say that as it is my problems and I'll sort my shit out. Its just fucking weird that he'd bring it up alongside half and half scarfs and "never been to a foreign game". 

Sorry to hear about the loss of your child, mate.  Can't imagine how hard that would be to come to terms with. Try not to give in to the demons. Gambatte.

19 hours ago, Dele said:

I posted about struggling mentally after losing a kid and the coke was something I was rattling to take my mind off of things. He's posted before telling me to 'get back on it' during one of my sober attempts. It doesn't bother me in the slightest, I have to say that as it is my problems and I'll sort my shit out. Its just fucking weird that he'd bring it up alongside half and half scarfs and "never been to a foreign game". 

Christ, didn’t remember the full details. That is worst nightmare stuff, hope you’re getting through it okay.

Shows the nastier side of the guy, using something like that as a stick to beat another person with. 

I never really had much dealings with Rab, From my infrequent visits over the last few years, I just thought he was a bit of an oddball. I remember quoting him once and he tried to insinuate we had some sort of run in before and I couldn’t stay away. I think it was the first time I’d engaged with him.

When I saw people calling him the worst poster that’s been on here, I used to think they’d lost their minds after the O’Grady years. But from what Dele is saying, he seems to have been an utter p***k.

19 hours ago, Dele said:

Sorry for your loss and this shows that Nesbit should not be allowed back on the site ever, under any alias or form. c**t that he is.

38 minutes ago, staggy1929 said:

Trying to cause trouble in the depression thread is disgusting and deserves a perma-ban, that thread has been really helpful to me and i'm sure many others on here.

Indeed, point scoring over stuff in that thread can undermine its purpose significantly.

@Dele is right that it shouldn't really bother him, but it says more about someone if they're willing to do that as a cheap jibe on P&B.

I never had much dialogue with Rab, I did find his dotwars with Marshy quite amusing and laughed at how some posters seemed utterly riled by him, I don't venture into the Miscellaneous football forum too often so only really noticed him on the heads gone thread where he, and others would have the occasional hilarious bitch slapping session but that revelation by Dele about him is one of the lowest things ive seen on this forum and worthy of the bullet from here to be honest, no excuse for shit like that and totally outwith the realms of 'banter'.

23 hours ago, Sir Tarmo Kink said:

I’d be surprised if little more than a couple of these ‘Rab’ accounts are actually Rab. @Rab D Nesbit is quite clearly not Rab. @Snooker Ball & @LT Columbo are Rab. @The Dotfather, @Rosewell and @The Mallow were myself with the permission of Rab, which caused some unreal scenes. @Lolverpool was one of the Rab hating brigade, I can’t remember who.

I spoke to Rab the other day in Costco in Loanhead. He’s doing very well right now, enjoying Liverpool running away with the title. He says he’d happily take up Marshmallo on his ‘call-out’ and is in talks with the mods about a return to the forum where he would be banned from interacting & posting in ‘Misc Other Fitba Chat’.

Are the bog rolls still on special offer at Costco Tarmo ? 

I didn't mind Rab and I'm not exactly Dele's biggest fan, but if he was goading Dele like that then that's fucking scandalous and Rab should be banned for good. Lower than low. 

Sorry to read about your struggle Dele.

To be honest, if you don’t want stuff like that brought back up at you, don’t post it. Quite simple. I don’t fancy I’d ever make a post in the future about my health or personal or family life or whatever. Not exactly keen on a bunch of saddos online knowing anything about that.

Just now, Enigma said:

To be honest, if you don’t want stuff like that brought back up at you, don’t post it. Quite simple. I don’t fancy I’d ever make a post in the future about my health or personal or family life or whatever. Not exactly keen on a bunch of saddos online knowing anything about that.

Not really sure anyone wants to know f**k all about your life anyway, to be honest.

1 minute ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Not every one has an outlet. Sometimes telling a bunch of VLs and middle aged alcoholics is easier than telling your mates you’re struggling a bit, especially on a thread as sensitive as that.

I'm not a VL and I'm certainly not a.........., I'm not a fucking VL, ok?

18 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

I'm not a VL and I'm certainly not a.........., I'm not a fucking VL, ok?

You're a man in your 40s that's a massive Star Wars fan. You're a fucking VL alright!

17 hours ago, RawB93 said:

ftfy

No you didn’t!!!

18 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Is that not just there to keep @King Kebab away from other parts of the site???

FTFY properly!!!