Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

35 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

I find it more than a bit ironic and quite amusing that, each poster who, at various points bumps their gums about others going on 'dotting sprees' are equally guilty of doing so on a regular basis themselves, fucking tragic and hilarious in equal measure. 

Magee trying to hand out telts.

Game's a bogey lads.

2 hours ago, JMDP said:

14 mile on another years old dotting spree, immediately after being nominated on the 50 worst posters thread.

Exactly the kind of behaviour Nesbit was displaying before being emptied. 

surely this didn't come as a surprise to 8Mile?  

There's another poster I'd like to nominate but as it will lead to a dotting war and I can't be bothered with all that shite I'm not going to. 

dottingham.jpg.b89c7e793d87a5804947ec55240afc17.jpg

10 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

oh well, that'll teach me. :rolleyes:

I gave you one for your own good. Those who whine about them or stalk people with them on a regular basis inevitably go insane and broken, living in a half world of shadows and rumoured PMs. There's still time for you to take the warning in good spirit!

On 21/11/2019 at 12:56, Rugster said:

Kuro has lost it in the Alex Salmond thread, claiming to have seen evidence of his innocence and they establishment are out to get him. He also seems to be trying to communicate partly in morse code.

Going to assume Kuro/Supras was banned for this as he hasn’t posted since?

Also, what happened to Malky? Was he shut down? 

Going to assume Kuro/Supras was banned for this as he hasn’t posted since?
Also, what happened to Malky? Was he shut down? 

I’m not keen on banning posters but that is 100% the right call, given it concerns a criminal trial.

Listen to The Beatles best album: The Best of The Beatles. It'll change your mind.

Electric light orchestra for me.

In 1976, I saw ELO at the Birmingham NEC. I was there with everyone shouting ‘come back on ELO, come back on and carry on playing!’

Listen to The Beatles best album: The Best of The Beatles. It'll change your mind.

Nah, I was brought up listening to The Beatles. They’ve never grown on me as I’ve aged either. Can tolerate Sgt Pepper’s but that’s about it.

In 1976, I saw ELO at the Birmingham NEC. I was there with everyone shouting ‘come back on ELO, come back on and carry on playing!’
They are OK but I prefer one of the biggest stadium bands in the world: R. E....O. Speedwagon.

9 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
22 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

They are OK but I prefer one of the biggest stadium bands in the world: R. E....O. Speedwagon.

Good call, I'm away to Hi-fi serious to get myself a new sound system.

23 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

I think it’s cute that Magee and 8 mile moved past the Tony saga and are mates now.

Game respects game.

Also, seething idiotic fantasist respects seething idiotic fantasist.

6 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Still amazed 8Mile managed to brass neck out of that and still posts

Yep, over the years there's been a load of posters who have just 'no-shamed' it out.  xbl following his drunken "averagey looking cock tease" post, Swampy after posting photographs of peoples families and phoning Div and now we have 8Mile and Magee.