Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

The real cost of being in League One is behinning to show itself with an influx of Clyde fans white knighting a rapist.
To be fair, they sometimes mix things up with defence of the guy who was racist whilst playing for them (and still does) .

Rab with yet another alias this afternoon. The guy must be on double figures now, he’s going to end up rivalling Magee [emoji38]
His pal Newcastle Broon or something along them lines was getting some verbal the other day, and to my surprise rab has a new alias.

14 mile on another years old dotting spree, immediately after being nominated on the 50 worst posters thread.

Exactly the kind of behaviour Nesbit was displaying before being emptied. 

14 mile on another years old dotting spree, immediately after being nominated on the 50 worst posters thread.

8 mile won’t be going anywhere. Despite being universally disliked, he can’t live without this forum.

58 minutes ago, JMDP said:

Makes himself known by going on dotting sprees. Now greeting about dots. Silly wee Harry Dotter. 

E3B4C782-2858-4586-B7C6-AF3C331BE8F4.jpeg

38 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Makes himself known by going on dotting sprees. Now greeting about dots. Silly wee Harry Dotter. 

E3B4C782-2858-4586-B7C6-AF3C331BE8F4.jpeg

Wouldn't be giving out 'telts' if I threw my own faeces at another person.

53 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

I don't think your reading comprehension is very good, 14 mile. 

I find it more than a bit ironic and quite amusing that, each poster who, at various points bumps their gums about others going on 'dotting sprees' are equally guilty of doing so on a regular basis themselves, fucking tragic and hilarious in equal measure.