Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

1 minute ago, Snafu said:

Did he get fed a mushroom supper once and thought it was the best thing ever but since then has never found one, so searches for it like the holy grail. Maybe it doesn't exist any more or is a myth like the kelpie, the Loch Ness Monster or that Falkirk are a big team.

I like mushrooms, they are good for you, but a mushroom supper where all the mushrooms have soaked up all that oil. 🤮

You can only pay for a mushroom supper with a £500 note was the story I heard.

3 minutes ago, Snafu said:

Did he get fed a mushroom supper once and thought it was the best thing ever but since then has never found one, so searches for it like the holy grail. Maybe it doesn't exist any more or is a myth like the kelpie, the Loch Ness Monster or that Falkirk are a big team.

I like mushrooms, they are good for you, but a mushroom supper where all the mushrooms have soaked up all that oil. 🤮

According to Super Mario they make you double in size...

8 minutes ago, Snafu said:

I once walked into a chip shop on the Hill, Dundee by mistake once.

wtf were they doing to these snickers and mars bars smothering them in batter and then deep frying them??

They were smothering them in batter and deep frying them. 

Glad to be of assistance. 

Some places mushrooms just don’t belong. I still mind asking for a box of mixed pakora from our local takeaway and they used it as the opportunity to get rid of all the mushroom pakora nobody ever orders. Thankfully Ashoka on Ashton Lane specifies their mixed pakoras consists of chicken, vegetable and haggis.

1 minute ago, Marshmallo said:

Close associate of Nesbit @newcastle broon demanding to know my age on the Kelty thread as they continue to build up a profile of me, which is quite disturbing. 

🤣🤣🤣

Ye still ken fcuk all aboot the LL so why make a cnut o yersel every time though 😂😂

Aye yer disturbed awright on a heads gone thread attention seeking 😂😂

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
Ye still ken fcuk all aboot the LL so why make a cnut o yersel every time though [emoji23][emoji23]
Aye yer disturbed awright on a heads gone thread attention seeking [emoji23][emoji23]
Asking somebody's age on an internet forum....
Another no righter.