Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

2 hours ago, philpy said:
8 hours ago, sjc said:
Aliases, dotting wars, dotting accounts, unethical dotting, allegations of wife beating, deleted posts, Poster stalking. P&B never changes!
History suggests bannings may be in the offing......

WE DIDN'T START THE FIRE

This is terrific, Philpy. I've no more greenies just now but I can't let it pass without showing my appreciation. 

Kudos. 

On 01/01/2020 at 22:58, ICTChris said:

Marshy and I regularly meet up for a straightener. We have a good system, whoever has the most reputation points for the previous month gets first punch in. Whoever wins gets to add or remove posters from the others ignore list.

Image result for kenneth williams

4 hours ago, philpy said:
10 hours ago, sjc said:
Aliases, dotting wars, dotting accounts, unethical dotting, allegations of wife beating, deleted posts, Poster stalking. P&B never changes!
History suggests bannings may be in the offing......

WE DIDN'T START THE FIRE

@paranoid android patter from 2018

4 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

The worst kind of patter, m8. :(

Don't be so hard on yourself.

I'm sure there was a thread where people did a 'We didn't start the fire' list of P&B members.

36 minutes ago, Slenderman said:

Don't be so hard on yourself.

I'm sure there was a thread where people did a 'We didn't start the fire' list of P&B members.

I had a smashing idea a few years ago of re-recording Destroy Rock n Roll by Mylo, replacing the names of bands with P+B posters. Unfortunately, getting your hands on the "instrumental" version of the song proved impossible. 

3 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

I had a smashing idea a few years ago of re-recording Destroy Rock n Roll by Mylo, replacing the names of bands with P+B posters. Unfortunately, getting your hands on the "instrumental" version of the song proved impossible. 

You could probably get him to help you on the project now, he's done f**k all for years.

1 minute ago, Mark Connolly said:

You could probably get him to help you on the project now, he's done f**k all for years.

Aye. I did think that myself. One cracking album, a couple of live shows, a banging Essential mix on Radio 1 then nothing. 

Just now, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Aye. I did think that myself. One cracking album, a couple of live shows, a banging Essential mix on Radio 1 then nothing. 

This week's number one - Mylo featuring Cardinal Richeliu with Destroy Pie and Bovril!

18 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

This week's number one - Mylo featuring Cardinal Richeliu with Destroy Pie and Bovril!

With a B-Side of "Robbie Savage is a w****r" by Newcastle United fans.

12 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

That was exactly what it was called. I wish I'd kept the "lyrics", but it started off with "All perversions in the NSFW forum", made reference to the Mumsnet episode, and had Duran Duran replaced by "Mozzamozza", so it's probably better left forgotten. 

3 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

That was exactly what it was called. I wish I'd kept the "lyrics", but it started off with "All perversions in the NSFW forum", made reference to the Mumsnet episode, and had Duran Duran replaced by "Mozzamozza", so it's probably better left forgotten. 

'Mushroom supper' could replace 'Mozzamozza'.