Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

20 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Is your team's January window signing chat a bit quiet? Why not liven it up with some rape apology chat? 

Petty Thing That Gets On My Nerves - posts like the above in the heads gone thread that give no link or indication of where to look.

Petty Thing That Gets On My Nerves - posts like the above in the heads gone thread that give no link or indication of where to look.
Falkirk Thread. Some incredible posts by a few rape apologists.

17 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

5 minutes ago, FalkirkBairn93 said:

Clyderus or what ever saying he would still cheer on someone even if they had sexually assaulted a close family member to try win an argument is a wee headsgone

Literally 5 minutes later. 

I'm guessing the Clyde thread but I'm not here to guess - thread please. 

Thank you. 

11 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
13 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
Falkirk Thread. Some incredible posts by a few rape apologists.

The real cost of being in League One is behinning to show itself with an influx of Clyde fans white knighting a rapist.

Aren't Clyde fans well known on here for being mentalists?

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

Obviously, I just wanted to clarify that he was trying to suggest his team was based on what he saw of Robertson for United.

Aye I know, I was in complete agreement with your post. Durham has had an absolute nightmare there.

20 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Red dotting a post I put up about my dad who passed away on the 21st Dec, how low can you go?

@Marshmallo

That is fucking hideous, one of the most fucked up things I've ever read on here, complete and utter lowlife behaviour. 

Obviously his red dot sprees come before basic human decency. 

5 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

That is fucking hideous, one of the most fucked up things I've ever read on here, complete and utter lowlife behaviour. 

Obviously his red dot sprees come before basic human decency. 

And his alias account red dots this, you really are a complete and utter lowlife. 

Imagine setting up alias/dotting accounts to go on dotting sprees, even including posts by someone telling how they have lost their father, absolute scumbag behaviour, shame on you, weirdo. 

1 minute ago, Flybhoy said:

A bit like you regarding me chump, you're never far when I'm around. 

I searched for Bobby's name and seen he'd tagged three of your accounts. 

Do you still go online to have conversations with yourself, out of interest?