Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

Guest Moomintroll
Who do you think you are
Some kind of superstar? Seriously though, I dont think I am anybody. Stop getting so wound up about things on here m876, just enjoy life, it's too bloody short to waste some of it losing the plot in an anonymous football forum.

3 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

I was far too late to this particular party, I have been out for most of the day so I do apologise.

You haven't missed anything, just the usual ferrets in a sack.

Marshy and I regularly meet up for a straightener. We have a good system, whoever has the most reputation points for the previous month gets first punch in. Whoever wins gets to add or remove posters from the others ignore list.

8 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Marshy and I regularly meet up for a straightener. We have a good system, whoever has the most reputation points for the previous month gets first punch in. Whoever wins gets to add or remove posters from the others ignore list.

Marshy's nowt but a juvenile bellend who thinks he's king of the world.  I'm not advocating violence or retribution in any manner, but he's an upstart who hasn't met anyone who isn't within his teenage mental age with which to try and further any of his arguments or viewpoints. 

17 minutes ago, hearthammer said:

Marshy's nowt but a juvenile bellend who thinks he's king of the world.  I'm not advocating violence or retribution in any manner, but he's an upstart who hasn't met anyone who isn't within his teenage mental age with which to try and further any of his arguments or viewpoints. 

You up for the challenge @hearthammer ? 

jim carrey boxing GIF

Just now, Bobby Skidmarks said:

You up for the challenge @hearthammer ? 

jim carrey boxing GIF

I'm not a violent person.  If said mallo wishes to have a bout on a cerebral level, then i'm willing to accept the challenge.  If he's just another buckfast ned wi' attitude, then let him pick on someone nearer his own age - around 16ish ??? 

Guest Moomintroll
Imagine being a vocal supporter of the Conservative party and trying to give out advice on how to be a better person. Wild. 
Erm, has nobody noticed that I actually voted Labour in the last Election?

16 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
1 hour ago, ali_91 said:
Imagine being a vocal supporter of the Conservative party and trying to give out advice on how to be a better person. Wild. 

Erm, has nobody noticed that I actually voted Labour in the last Election?

Voting Labour is such a Tory thing to do.