Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

48 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I can’t figure out which Spice Girl I wanna impregnate.

Don't do it to the one who got up the duff to Eddie Murphy, she's proper fucking mental...

I'm talking cut your boaby off and feed it to you mental.

I have no idea... and it's relevance to her being a mentalist if she was is?

Probably would be a link, domestic abuse can have a serve psychological effect. I know it’s an extreme away, but individuals who were sexually abused as children tend to go on to do the same when they are adults. Similar effect, there can be a causal link between someone who has been domestically abused to someone who then goes onto to carry out similar actions themselves.

12 minutes ago, FalkirkBairn93 said:

Probably would be a link, domestic abuse can have a serve psychological effect. I know it’s an extreme away, but individuals who were sexually abused as children tend to go on to do the same when they are adults. Similar effect, there can be a causal link between someone who has been domestically abused to someone who then goes onto to carry out similar actions themselves.

Flybhoy just wants to make misogynistic posts in peace. Never mind any of the rest of it.

2 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I believe Melanie Brown experienced domestic violence in several of her relationships.

Aye but shes mental mate hahaha lads lads lads would still give her one though eh hahaha lol daft bitch

27 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Aye but shes mental mate hahaha lads lads lads would still give her one though eh hahaha lol daft bitch

At no point did I say nor insinuate that, you are a truly vile fucking creep.