Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

Know what’s I’ve done it privately but I’ll publicly apologise to Tarno, and take the headsgone from myself haha.

Whilst also acknowledging I still have a long way to go with my own personal battles.

Absolutely hope I don’t wind up in here again anytime soon [emoji23]

That post of yours that got deleted was truly terrifying btw.

10 minutes ago, FalkirkBairn93 said:

Absolutely hope I don’t wind up in here again anytime soon emoji23.png

Live by these words a wise man once said on here :

9 hours ago, FalkirkBairn93 said:

go f**k yourself

That wise man was you. Don't take anybody here too seriously and hopefully all the other stuff you've got going on sorts itself out. 

Edited by Dele

That post of yours that got deleted was truly terrifying btw.

Mate tell me about it, in three and a half years out of my service as a prison officer and phase three responder and i still get haunted regularly from it.

Wee things like trying to maintain a brief social media life to connect with friends and family with constant friend requests from sex offenders (who I primarily worked with).

That night my mrs phoned I had to take the work van back home mid shift to make sure she got to her friends with the wee one ok as she couldn’t bare to stay in the house. Honestly man, it’s been a fucking nightmare.

I know that I should’ve known what I was signing up for, and I did, I just didn’t think it would come to haunt me years after leaving and trying to build a new life and leave me still looking over my shoulder.

3 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Philpy once got grannied by a nonce. They truly are the scourge of society.

Best of luck with your troubles. 

What's the chances it was Falkirk Bairns hoose they were looking for when the brick come through Philpy's windae? 

When Marshy's mum wakes him up this morning, and insists he can't keep his Thomas The Tank pjs on any longer because that's been a week now, he doesn't throw his usual strop.  He was up very late last night creepily following my posts and red-dotting indiscriminately.  Seems his bete noir was the fact that his francais, a bit like his ability to relate to adults, doesn't exist in his wee world where he's king of his own wee castle.  Maybe his mum will let him wear his pjs from Frozen tonight to let him cool down a wee bit.  Qui sais  ?? 
Strange, he's red-dotted again !!!!!      He has no cogent or coherent written response to any post to offer.  Must be easier to hit the red dot button when you only have one hand to use and your Popeye arm is constantly busy.  He'll grow out of it, maybe.  But, then again . . . . . . 

8 minutes ago, hearthammer said:

Genuine question :

Is the daily allocation of available greenies negated 1 for 1 if some deluded and juvenile delinquent allocates their daily allocation of red dots against your posts ??  Have wanted to give merited greenies last night and this morning, but have been shown the "no more available" notice.   This only started happening after a certain wee boy started following my posts and red dotted every one.  Sad, really, but i suppose it keeps him from having to address his own inner demons for a wee while longer.

9 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

@hearthammerclearly couldn't care less. Not in the slightest, no way Jose. Not one jot given. Doesn't bother him, no siree! Look at him not caring. Can you see he doesn't fucking care?

😂😂     Saw what looked like an opening and sped in  😂😂

Last word to you, sarge.  C'mon fella, you desperately wanna    😂

Guest Moomintroll

All joking aside, marshy seriously needs to chill the f**k out. What do you really gain by challenging people to fights & having dotting wars on here?

23 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

All joking aside, marshy seriously needs to chill the f**k out. What do you really gain by challenging people to fights & having dotting wars on here?

A challenge to fisticuffs will soon be heading your way, should be safe in the valley I s'pose....