Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

12 minutes ago, Sir Tarmo Kink said:

Yeah we’re back to labelling everything as a headsgone then...

Having back and forth banter with Arbroath fans is not having a headsgone

In fairness, I should have gave that Super Caley walloper credit too, but biting hard on your record vs. part-timers is a bit much to be considered 'banter'. That thread would be long gone had you the power.

Not getting any heads gone vibes from that thread, a few crimes against the English language but not much more than that. Arbroath fans enjoying their moment in the sun, some unable to make any sense what so ever. Nothing like drunk posting on a Saturday night.

In fairness, it’s the greatest result in their history. I can’t blame them.

You still crying over dots?

Aye cause suffering with paranoia due to public service work and a poster consistently following you is “crying over dots” difference between banter and mocking mental health...have you ever had a letter through your door saying “I know where you live” for the work you did? Nah, don’t think so mate. So go f**k yourself, unless you think male mental health is a laugh matter then check yourself.

4 hours ago, FalkirkBairn93 said:

Aye cause suffering with paranoia due to public service work and a poster consistently following you is “crying over dots” difference between banter and mocking mental health...have you ever had a letter through your door saying “I know where you live” for the work you did? Nah, don’t think so mate. So go f**k yourself, unless you think male mental health is a laugh matter then check yourself.

awkward the simpsons GIF

10 hours ago, Dele said:

Just went and read it there. Tarmo's "Aberdeen is in Angus" is a fantastic play. Everybody should go read it. 

Brilliant. 

It's utterly superb. Anyone who reads that and thinks Tarmo is serious should automatically be banned from the forum. That would reduce the Arbroath posters by about 50% Thanos style.

Edited by RiG

You can’t play the victim whilst simultaneously slagging other posters unfortunately. You have a go at Tarmo, he has a go back. That’s how the forum works. 

Fair, I’m all for banter back and forth but the post he was referring too made a direct link to issues suffering off here and the concern I had to a particular individual trawling through everything I was commenting on. It’s not like I’ve just said here and now, i had brought it to light in the post he was referring too.

Why were you up at 3am to post this?
There are far more important things in life than worrying about football forums, like getting enough sleep.
Take it easy. :mellow:

I’ll accept the heads-gone as I think it’s spectacularly worthy, lack of sleep comes from another side of things haha been the joys of the last three and a half years since leaving the service.

I’ll accept the heads-gone as I think it’s spectacularly worthy, lack of sleep comes from another side of things haha been the joys of the last three and a half years since leaving the service.

Take it easy mate. Don’t worry about pish on here and you know what thread to go to if you’re struggling.

Fair, I’m all for banter back and forth but the post he was referring too made a direct link to issues suffering off here and the concern I had to a particular individual trawling through everything I was commenting on. It’s not like I’ve just said here and now, i had brought it to light in the post he was referring too.

You should put said (sad) individual on ignore. Who knows, it might vastly improve your forum experience.

If you want to go around the forum having a go at people accusing them of having a heads gone, then I think you have to be prepared to take a red circle on a football forum. Can’t have it all your way.

35 minutes ago, Sir Tarmo Kink said:

If you want to go around the forum having a go at people accusing them of having a heads gone, then I think you have to be prepared to take a red circle on a football forum. Can’t have it all your way.

There's times to have a go and there's times to let it go.

Know what’s I’ve done it privately but I’ll publicly apologise to Tarno, and take the headsgone from myself haha.

Whilst also acknowledging I still have a long way to go with my own personal battles.

Absolutely hope I don’t wind up in here again anytime soon [emoji23]

Know what’s I’ve done it privately but I’ll publicly apologise to Tarno, and take the headsgone from myself haha.

Whilst also acknowledging I still have a long way to go with my own personal battles.

Absolutely hope I don’t wind up in here again anytime soon [emoji23]

Don’t take this place too seriously. Most folk are ok but there are a few c***s. They’re best ignored.