Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

It's tricky for short folk like Gman to get an accidental flash of tit. Unfortunately being 6 foot 4 means I spend a lot of time getting a look at cleavage, accidentally or not.

I never even wrote about it in a pervy wa.

I don't post here as much after I changed jobs and don't work in an office anymore so I spend less time "skiving online".
Fortunately as a fellow shortarse, height has no bearing on a consensual look at a tit. Something that evidently doesnt bother you. I never looked upon my height as being a potential obstacle to being a bit rapey, I always preferred just being a decent, law abiding, non creepy b*****d.

9 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
2 hours ago, Big Gus said:
It's tricky for short folk like Gman to get an accidental flash of tit. Unfortunately being 6 foot 4 means I spend a lot of time getting a look at cleavage, accidentally or not.

I don't post here as much after I changed jobs and don't work in an office anymore so I spend less time "skiving online".

Fortunately as a fellow shortarse, height has no bearing on a consensual look at a tit. Something that evidently doesnt bother you. I never looked upon my height as being a potential obstacle to being a bit rapey, I always preferred just being a decent, law abiding, non creepy b*****d.

^^^peeks up for a glimpse of fanny.

2 hours ago, Big Gus said:

download (2).jpeg

Airdrie vs Raith thread has kicked off again.

Raith fan Enigma supposedly posted on Twitter wishing Airdrie player Callum Fordyce to be injured. He claims it was his 14 year old son.

‘Spanish Armada’ is calling Enigma a fanny and a pussy etc posting under a fake name and Jinginrover (these both must be Airdrie fans, I have no idea) is offering to tell Spanish Armada where Enigma lives [emoji38]

Two-team Aufc in on the action too calling a 14 year old child a fud.

1 minute ago, Sir Tarmo Kink said:

Raith fan Enigma supposedly posted on Twitter wishing Airdrie player Callum Fordyce to be injured. He claims it was his 14 year old son.

‘Spanish Armada’ is calling Enigma a fanny and a pussy etc posting under a fake name and Jinginrover (these both must be Airdrie fans, I have no idea) is offering to tell Spanish Armada where Enigma lives emoji38.png

You've been whooshed.

You'll need to do your homework on this one.

1 minute ago, Sir Tarmo Kink said:

If I’ve been whooshed this is some act by several posters emoji3.png

Fill us in

The Twitter guy is a wee fud.

The other guys were having fun by wrongly blaming Enigma.

The 'Martin' reply is a standing joke regarding a poster who lost his shit and came skulking back blaming his 15 year old son for hacking his account.

Case closed .

‘Spanish Armada’ is calling Enigma a fanny and a pussy etc posting under a fake name and Jinginrover (these both must be Airdrie fans, I have no idea) is offering to tell Spanish Armada where Enigma lives [emoji38]

Pretty mad to think there’s a lad walking round Airdrie called Spanish Armada tbqhwy

The Twitter guy is a wee fud.
The other guys were having fun by wrongly blaming Enigma.
The 'Martin' reply is a standing joke regarding a poster who lost his shit and came skulking back blaming his 15 year old son for hacking his account.
Case closed .

Enigma should have made this clearer by not calling him a 14 year old IMHO

12 minutes ago, Sir Tarmo Kink said:

Do you bottle people that refuse to engage in sexual assault?

11 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

Only ones like you.

9 minutes ago, Dele said:

:lol:

What a strange reply.

4 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

Nothing strange about it, I'd leather him if I ever came across him in "real life", sad, pathetic, tell tale, gossipy little fcuk who just annoys the grown ups when they're attempting to have an adult discussion.

It may seem extreme, however I REALLY have no time for this cretin....................

ron burgundy wow GIF

@WATTOO  daein @WATTOO hings.

27 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
29 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:
The Falkirk thread currently not doing too well in the Seaside Leagues.

Its just a small tory hunt. Nothing to see...

You're a Tory?