Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

Why do people get themselves in such a tizzy over coloured dots on an internet football forum. Have these people have nothing better to do in their lives than to get worked up over red and green dots, reputation points, gotten by a stranger?

In short, in life, why care about what people think about what you say and do?

People care too much about popularity, f**k it. Be yourself and sod the rest! Once you realise that then silly wee coloured dots are irrelevant.

(Probably a word salad- blame the rum)

48 minutes ago, Chicken Wing said:

Why do people get themselves in such a tizzy over coloured dots on an internet football forum. Have these people have nothing better to do in their lives than to get worked up over red and green dots, reputation points, gotten by a stranger?

In short, in life, why care about what people think about what you say and do?

People care too much about popularity, f**k it. Be yourself and sod the rest! Once you realise that then silly wee coloured dots are irrelevant.

(Probably a word salad- blame the rum)

Red dotted for use of gotten. 

Guest Moomintroll
Maybe worth keeping an eye on Today’s Scores 7/12 in the junior forum.
A real meeting of minds going on there, kudos to the guy who has pointed out, apropos of nothing, that he has already been banned from here for using insulting language.

19 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Tbf to Big Gus he went away for a while after admitting to something that was not very nice , so reckon he has missed a good amount of the people greeting over red dots.

You're probably referring to him picking his nose or something, but that's vague enough to cover an entire raft of deviant and/or illegal behaviour. Good lad.

4 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:
4 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:
Or the ones that think they are the most influential poster?

Tbf to Big Gus he went away for a while after admitting to something that was not very nice , so reckon he has missed a good amount of the people greeting over red dots.

Was that the rather creepy comments on the pie stall girls in the pie review blog or was that a different poster completely?

Apologies if I have the wrong person here.

Just now, G_Man1985 said:
3 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:
Was that the rather creepy comments on the pie stall girls in the pie review blog or was that a different poster completely?

You are correct

In that case apology withdrawn, sleazing on teenage girls selling pies at football grounds isn't cool.

1 minute ago, G_Man1985 said:

You are correct

He posted for some considerable time after the Pies thread. Wasn't he greeting about misogyny on the Mumsnet thread until someone helpfully pointed out that he'd confessing to gouging at a teenage lassie's cleavage? I thought the actual break from P&B came after Craigkillie's glorious "Most Influential Posters" thread. That was brutal and beautiful at the same time. 

It's tricky for short folk like Gman to get an accidental flash of tit. Unfortunately being 6 foot 4 means I spend a lot of time getting a look at cleavage, accidentally or not.

I never even wrote about it in a pervy wa.

I don't post here as much after I changed jobs and don't work in an office anymore so I spend less time "skiving online".

It's tricky for short folk like Gman to get an accidental flash of tit. Unfortunately being 6 foot 4 means I spend a lot of time getting a look at cleavage, accidentally or not.

I never even wrote about it in a pervy wa.

I don't post here as much after I changed jobs and don't work in an office anymore so I spend less time "skiving online".

Big Gus straight in at number 3 on the Pervert list behind 1888Lichtie and WATTOO