Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

4 hours ago, Angusfifer said:

Marshmallow on some kind of Sunday morning dotting mission. What a state to get yourself into over a 0-0 draw in Methil

Is he asking for 'square goes' again?

9 hours ago, Angusfifer said:

Marshmallow on some kind of Sunday morning dotting mission. What a state to get yourself into over a 0-0 draw in Methil

9 hours ago, philpy said:

Div should remove the dotting options for a few days. That would f**k mallo right up.

5 hours ago, bennett said:

Is he asking for 'square goes' again?

Not sure what he's got against me but every time I post I get a red dot. Very odd and childish behaviour indeed.

Oh and Marshy I am NOT Rab 😂😂😂

Edited by newcastle broon

Not sure what he's got against me but every time I post I get a red dot. Very odd and childish behaviour indeed.
Oh and Marshy I am NOT Rab [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I’m going to hazard a guess that he does it because you (especially) and others are in a permanent state of heads gone about it.

21 minutes ago, Tarmo Kink said:

I’m no fan of the Mallow. I believe he has red dotted me before. But Newcastle Broon has had several meltdowns defending Kelty (who I don’t even think he supports) so I’m going to hazard a guess that’s the reason Mallo does it to him.

Nope. It’s literally just because NB is a guy who actually knows Rab, and who made a c**t of Mallo during his (ongoing) meltdown when he was lashing out at numerous posters accusing them of being Rab aliases.

Nope. It’s literally just because NB is a guy who actually knows Rab, and who made a c**t of Mallo during his (ongoing) meltdown when he was lashing out at numerous posters accusing them of being Rab aliases.

I liked Rab. An underrated poster.

Newcastle broon is prone to a headsgone though, regardless of what you say. Although I want him to send Rab my best wishes. We should fight for his return.

Guest Moomintroll

I liked Rab. An underrated poster.

Newcastle broon is prone to a headsgone though, regardless of what you say. Although I want him to send Rab my best wishes. We should fight for his return.
We really shouldn't.

Guest Moomintroll

Me and you are done since you became an Originals fan. Superchargers all the way. Goodbye.
I am Lightning all the way, I do not like this The Hundred idea.

Guest Moomintroll

Me and you are done since you became an Originals fan. Superchargers all the way. Goodbye.
Imagine all the photos of the Tesco at Liverpool Airport we would be enduring right now.

Anyone going Heads Gone over red dots needs to get a grip of themselves.

Anyone trolling through posts to red dot them needs to get a fucking life.

Both of these things is utterly tragic behaviour for grown men ffs.

1 hour ago, Tarmo Kink said:

I’m no fan of the Mallow. I believe he has red dotted me before. But Newcastle Broon has had several meltdowns defending Kelty (who I don’t even think he supports) so I’m going to hazard a guess that’s the reason Mallo does it to him.

Na I only asked you why you were so anti Kelty,hardly a meltdown.