Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

2 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Wild that in his bid to trigger all the SNP fans on here Kincardine has taken to celebrating the slave-holding separatist states because there was some connection to some Scots back in the day. You truly love to see it. He’ll be flying a KKK flag within weeks.

Anti-Unionists up to their oxters in slavery?  Oh and the other side are the Confederate states.

10 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Wild that in his bid to trigger all the SNP fans on here Kincardine has taken to celebrating the slave-holding separatist states because there was some connection to some Scots back in the day. You truly love to see it. He’ll be flying a KKK flag within weeks.

He’ll have had too much moonshine. 

Ask the Ayr fans on here, it was not good & I missed the worst of it apparently, yet he is still here alongside the other one who thought it was fine to mock disabled people as well.

Lol, it was actually Ayr fan Robbo63 who kicked off with mocking the disabled. I just took the piss after that

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

My fleg?  Just a red white and blue saltire.  Seems fitting as a. it's in my team's colours and b. we Scots were the most ardent supporters of the confederate states during the civil war.

Bet you wished you hadn't asked...

56 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Anti-Unionists up to their oxters in slavery?  Oh and the other side are the Confederate states.

HIC