Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

5 hours ago, Moomintroll said:
10 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
The Ayr v Arbroath thread btw..... Ooooft.

Well that clown needs emptied sharpish, thought it was dryhorce again to start with.

There’s a few more need emptied after  the disabled comments. We’ve come a long way with homophobia, racism etc, but we’re miles behind imo with these types of comments

1 hour ago, heedthebaa said:

There’s a few more need emptied after  the disabled comments. We’ve come a long way with homophobia, racism etc, but we’re miles behind imo with these types of comments

I may have missed some of the worst of it since I last looked at the point just after it was called off, but the two Arbroath fans were really going wild. Amazed if Lichtie78 is still here.

Guest Moomintroll

Thankfully wasn't around for those, what the hell is wrong with some people.

4 hours ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

I may have missed some of the worst of it since I last looked at the point just after it was called off, but the two Arbroath fans were really going wild. Amazed if Lichtie78 is still here.

Claimed he had two disabled kids, after another poster used an offensive word, then when said poster apologised for it called him another offensive word and then went off on one about where he adopted them from 

3 hours ago, Moomintroll said:

Thankfully wasn't around for those, what the hell is wrong with some people.

A reason I enjoy on here, whether I post or not,  is because shit like this is far and few between and quite rightly stamped out almost immediately 

1 hour ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Afraid to ask about why people are getting emptied for disabled comments.

Presumably things worse than prams were involved.

Something about rescuing disadvantaged kids from Auchinleck.

18 minutes ago, heedthebaa said:

Claimed he had two disabled kids, after another poster used an offensive word, then when said poster apologised for it called him another offensive word and then went off on one about where he adopted them from 

A reason I enjoy on here, whether I post or not,  is because shit like this is far and few between and quite rightly stamped out almost immediately 

Yeah I saw all that, disgraceful stuff.

4 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:
15 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:
It wasn't the "m" word, I hope.

Nope , for me even worse.

I can't imagine what that could be, and I don't really want to know.