Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

1 hour ago, thisal said:

There's a topic in the junior form called LBGT.  I'm scared to look. But I would suggest keeping a space here for it.

OP alleges a player was spotted wearing a silk scarf in a winter of the early 1990's, shock reveal incoming.

Guest Moomintroll
I’m guessing it went full heads gone very quickly as it’s not there now, very quick deletion.
It did rid us of the latest incarnation of dryhorce, so it wasn't all bad.

9 hours ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

I’m guessing it went full heads gone very quickly as it’s not there now, very quick deletion.

It was just a troll trying to get posters to out players, everyone knew what he was doing and the only thing that went was the horror of a thread.

1 hour ago, ali_91 said:

Well no, Biggie has previously white knighted Tommy Robinson, hence why old man Danger was asking him to condemn it, because he knows he does condone it. 

He asked me to condemn 'Britain First' which I did. Didn't stop him from rambling on though.

23 hours ago, thisal said:

There's a topic in the junior form called LBGT.  I'm scared to look. But I would suggest keeping a space here for it.

Like keeping things to them self 😉 the juniors.

“This is a call out video” was quite good considering he didn’t post a video. Hoping for one of those gypsy fight call out videos with various amusing insults is going to follow.