Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

2 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

I would encourage everyone to put him on ignore. Aside from actively celebrating terrorist atrocities, his attention seeking "yer da" humour filled posts are a complete pollution and are so tragic that they actually upset me. My own mental well being has improved 8-10% already with blanking him out for just over a week.

At least you aren't bothered or showing it though. 

Genuinely disappointed I was never offered a 'face to face meeting' like you did with other posters when absolutely rattled before quickly backtracking and claiming you were joking, we could have had a share box of Chicken McNuggets at McDonald's, would have been amazing. 

I realise you have me on ignore but, don't doubt the sentiment in this post.......

Just now, Flybhoy said:

At least you aren't bothered or showing it though. 

Genuinely disappointed I was never offered a 'face to face meeting' like you did with other posters when absolutely rattled before quickly backtracking and claiming you were joking, we could have had a share box of Chicken McNuggets at McDonald's, would have been amazing. 

I realise you have me on ignore but, don't doubt the sentiment in this post.......

@Marshmallo

Will you accept the challenge from the Tesco Value Terrorist? 

Guest Moomintroll
[mention=20881]Marshmallo[/mention]
Will you accept the challenge from the Tesco Value Terrorist? 
Marshy claimed to be 6 foot 3 on another thread, he would leather ra ra rasputin if that is true.

Guest Moomintroll
By the way, protestants shop at Tesco's..
Catholics go to Asda....
I work for Tesco, I am a Catholic. You are being bigoted towards me & I demand an apology.

12 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Catholics go to Asda....

Even if this is an attempt at humour, playing the base blue/green divide shite really sums up the vast majority of the knuckledraggers and pondlife on both cheeks of the larger erse.

8 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
14 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:
Catholics go to Asda....

I work for Tesco, I am a Catholic. You are being bigoted towards me & I demand an apology.

Sorry bro x

Just now, hearthammer said:

Even if this is an attempt at humour, playing the base blue/green divide shite really sums up the vast majority of the knuckledraggers and pondlife on both cheeks of the larger erse.

Amazing how a simple tongue in cheek joke, even if you think it's not even funny can lead to such an angry, detached cranium type response...

On the heads gone thread as well.