Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

Guest Moomintroll
What more than 13 years on P&B has shown me is that utterly vile people exist whichever club they support. 
That is what I am saying Kincy, those arseholes are out there, irrespective of which club they claim to support. Populism means they will leach onto the arsecheeks as that is the popular option.

The Saint Mirren v Saint Johnstone thread has already descended into an OF-esque whataboutery contest to see who has got the most racist fanbase, and that's before one of the two teams is sent plunging deeper into the mire with a defeat today. Definitely a thread worth watching for some #headsgone action this weekend. 

10 hours ago, Tarmo Kink said:

Can we empty Flybhoy now too?

I would encourage everyone to put him on ignore. Aside from actively celebrating terrorist atrocities, his attention seeking "yer da" humour filled posts are a complete pollution and are so tragic that they actually upset me. My own mental well being has improved 8-10% already with blanking him out for just over a week.

Edited by Marshmallo

Guest Moomintroll
I have no idea what that means.
He appears to be taking umbrage at another poster, this will backfire as said poster is owned by the most efficient feline killing machine on the planet. Tick tock.
Thank you.