Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

5 hours ago, johnnydun said:

Dindy has just put up a horrific post on the The Rangers thread.

TB4 tho.

19 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

That'll be me 'telt' then.......😳

Big vikingtons haymakers aren't too be mocked Mags.

5 hours ago, Tarmo Kink said:
6 hours ago, Dindeleux said:
The sad news is that some Celtic and Rangers fans love it when news like this comes out about the other side. Both sides make light of child abuse whilst at the same time acting mega offended that the other side allows it to happen.
A vast number of Celtic and Rangers would happily see children being abused just to give them a reason to have a go at the other set of fans.
Disgusting human beings.

Wow...... 😳😳😳

2 hours ago, Dele said:

It's already abundantly clear to all but you have a very vivid imagination. 

Cheek of you. After getting banned Deeboy.

Back off to your Sevco threads.

4 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Tbf I have no doubt there are Celtic fans out there who will have enjoyed some schadenfreude over that story but suggesting they actively wish child abuse to happen to get one over the volunteers of the UVF is pretty extreme.

2 hours ago, virginton said:

All of Dindeleux's 'contributions' to the site are of course utterly abysmal, but that reads far more as an exaggeration to make the point than a genuine belief. Not much to see here IMO.

Have to agree with these. Dindeleux's post is just poorly thought out and worded due to him being the not too bright, wannabe troll that he is. 

I scrolled through the tit for tat comments from both sets of cheek's fans a few days ago on some Scottish football fans page and it was essentially just everyone saying that the other mob had worse child abusers than them. It was pretty bleak viewing. Will not read again. 

Have to agree with these. Dindeleux's post is just poorly thought out and worded due to him being the not too bright, wannabe troll that he is. 
I scrolled through the tit for tat comments from both sets of cheek's fans a few days ago on some Scottish football fans page and it was essentially just everyone saying that the other mob had worse child abusers than them. It was pretty bleak viewing. Will not read again. 
I also have to admit to being a but surprised at the reaction to Dindys post.

At the very least, it has roots in reality.

2 hours ago, Brother Blades said:

Has Dindy been emptied?

I hope not.  Probably sent to the naughty step for a week(ish) which is apt.

Given that most diddies on here think that Rangers fans eat babies for breakfast then it wasn't that bad a post.  Mildly distasteful.

Guest Moomintroll
I hope not.  Probably sent to the naughty step for a week(ish) which is apt.
Given that most diddies on here think that Rangers fans eat babies for breakfast then it wasn't that bad a post.  Mildly distasteful.
The sad part is that there will be a tiny minority of people out there who will actually behave as Dindy has described. No one on here would ever stoop to those levels, it gets too close to the bone at times, but there is no way that anyone on here will feel anything but disgust at people who rejoice in such things.

1 hour ago, Slenderman said:

Cheek of you. After getting banned Deeboy.

Back off to your Sevco threads.

It's nice to have you back, @Slenderman

I'm sure @Dee Man asked you a few times a week or so ago what your dotting account usernames were. 

Care to answer the question, @Slenderman

Guest Moomintroll

You were banned.

Many people have been, many return.@Div needs this for site traffic. All we can hope for is the vilest fuckers never get allowed back, Quality Control needs to improve in this area.