Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

2 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

Ladies and gentlemen - we got him

A glorious victory for you, against a mighty enemy. Well matched in battle and resources but you prevailed in the end. Well done.

I was talking to yer actual Rab B at a game yesterday- in real life he's actually a nice bloke (unlike me. I'm a cnut) 

But unfortunately people change as soon as they get into cyberspace.,,,Rab was slightly concerned about getting the banhammer but I can't help equating his situation to that Young Ones episode where Vyvian keeps hitting the atom bomb in the hope it will explode..

vivyan.jpg.d00f08ddd6b012ca54684104a5c2bb6f.jpg

10 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

You mean he posted a selfie?

I see he started red dotting you in the quiz league thread.  What did you do?

As for Rab RIP, he was an ok poster if never got into the childish shite that goes on here same with Grimboi, both knew their Fitba, however, got sooked into the tit for tat, and went mental.  

Who next? The forum vultures circle....

6 hours ago, Crawford Bridge said:

It was quite an achievement to attend live football all over Europe yet offer no insight what so ever about the players, formations, tactics etc, on a football forum. 

Hearts thread for this pish please.

Say what you like about Rab, but he certainly ruffled a few feathers on here.
Some Posters aren't going to know what to do with themselves now......

The anger he was able to provoke among some posters who, quite frankly should know better was incredible. I’m not going to miss him and he probably deserved to be emptied but how hard is it just to ignore someone’s input on here and get on with your business?

Guest Moomintroll
Say what you like about Rab, but he certainly ruffled a few feathers on here.
Some Posters aren't going to know what to do with themselves now......

Rab never really bothered me most of the time & he clearly went to a lot of random games to watch any football but his Sky Sports loyal patter was wearing thin at the end. Hopefully he will learn from it & come back as his inevitable alias a lot more low key, unlike No8.

2 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

As for Rab RIP, he was an ok poster if never got into the childish shite that goes on here same with Grimboi, both knew their Fitba, however, got sooked into the tit for tat, and went mental.  

See below - he was a footballing illiterate.

7 hours ago, Crawford Bridge said:

It was quite an achievement to attend live football all over Europe yet offer no insight what so ever about the players, formations, tactics etc, on a football forum. 

2 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

@SlipperyPclear your in-box.

Oh Bridgey [emoji2] *something irrelevant about Liverpool or Kloop* [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

I've had him on ignore for about 18 months now. The first 6 months after I'd done it he followed me round the forum replying to my posts (regardless of content) asking if I'd taken my dog out yet that day, because I'd once made a comment about how my weekends were usually spent with my wife, playing football and walking the dog  if I wasn't away with mates. I'd not notice until I got on the laptop at work, by which time I'd have multiple notifications saying he'd replied to my posts. He eventually gave up when I gave him no attention whatsoever and moved on to harassing someone else. and getting involved in "dotting  wars" (fucking dotting wars :lol:)

A complete oddball. Might even post in Misc. Football again now he's been emptied.