Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

11 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Ladies and gentlemen - we got him20191013195656.thumb.jpg.d9e4c1ebfb2b45aff53c95a0e6a128fa.jpg

Will you be punching the walls in delight like you boasted of doing when Celtic lost to Cluj after I'd booked flights to Prague?

You really take this place very seriously don't you?

Thanks for quoting that Bobby - I've got Magee on ignore.

Nesbit being banned is great news - he was the worst poster in the history of the website. However, Magee celebrates terrorist atrocities and is a vile bigot. The fact he was out of pocket and presumably had to take time off work to book the European trip is amongst the best moments of my life. I'd put the joy it gave me on a par with the birth of my daughter. I stood up, punched the air and cheered in my living room when I read that post. I'd be lying if I said I didn't have four or five cans that evening following that. I woke up and sung in the shower the next morning. There are certain "JFK" moments on here and that was absolutely one of them.

14 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Will you be punching the walls in delight like you boasted of doing when Celtic lost to Cluj after I'd booked flights to Prague?

You really take this place very seriously don't you?

The whole of Scottish football did that, in fairness, Magee.

4 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Nesbit being banned is great news - he was the worst poster in the history of the website. However, Magee celebrates terrorist atrocities and is a vile bigot. The fact he was out of pocket and presumably had to take time off work to book the European trip is amongst the best moments of my life. I'd put the joy it gave me on a par with the birth of my daughter. I stood up, punched the air and cheered in my living room when I read that post. I'd be lying if I said I didn't have four or five cans that evening following that. I woke up and sung in the shower the next morning. There are certain "JFK" moments on here and that was absolutely one of them.

tenor (1).gif

Guest Moomintroll

If some kind moderator could empty No8's latest alias that would be splendid. I could stomach Rab B & interactacted with him at times but he became so relentlessly tedious he had to go.

42 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

I'll be honest here, mate.  You are becoming an absolute arsehole.

54 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

I had a great time in Prague chump, flew from there to Stockholm on the Thursday morning which was equally excellent, came home on the Saturday morning, a great week all in truth be told.

So chuffed you were so happy for me, means a lot, it really does.

2 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

Ladies and gentlemen - we got him20191013195656.thumb.jpg.d9e4c1ebfb2b45aff53c95a0e6a128fa.jpg

This had me in stitches.

1 hour ago, Flybhoy said:

I had a great time in Prague chump, flew from there to Stockholm on the Thursday morning which was equally excellent, came home on the Saturday morning, a great week all in truth be told.

So chuffed you were so happy for me, means a lot, it really does.

I wonder if Rab will end up like this guy and create literally hundreds (possibly 1000+) of new email accounts to get back on P&B and be repeatedly banned time after time until he wears down the mods enough to just let him stay. Some effort Dave.