Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

What the f**k is happening here?

Can we get some Junior posters over here, to get some order and sensibility. At  least their heads gone have a bit meat, this is just tit for tat pishe. From grown men, with jobs, kids, and maybe a girlfriend/wife.

Up your fucking game lads, stop  yer hair pulling and get some fucking punches landed. 

Edited by SlipperyP

P&B is going to be nightmarish when Liverpool win the league. Rab's already at it.
Relax. They haven't won it since I was in 5th year at secondary school. I'm 46 now [emoji23]

Although, imagine a double of the ***s winning the SPFL and the grief junkies winning the EPL [emoji23][emoji23]

1 minute ago, Gordon EF said:

Rab's gone overboard in trying to look like a "real" Liverpool fan. Even actual Liverpool supporters will be cringing at the victim complex on him.

Surely that makes him a real Liverpool supporter...

You could all just ignore the wee creepy Liverpool fan and he'd soon get tired of acting the c**t. 

^^^ This 100%

I've taken the plunge today and added him to my ignore list.
This now contains four names:
- Supras
- Lyle Lanley
- MJC
- Rab B Nesbit

Good man. Hopefully others follow your lead.

2 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

I've taken the plunge today and added him to my ignore list.

- Rab B Nesbit

I think that is best for everyone concerned. 

Hours and hours posting 1000s of coloured dots, fabricating stories of abusive PM’s, using topics such as racism and mental health to score cheap points and falsely reporting others accounts it’s been a sorry episode. All over your soft spot for Leeds United. 

4 hours ago, The Moonster said:

You could all just ignore the wee creepy Liverpool fan and he'd soon get tired of acting the c**t. 

I don't think you have any idea how the Internet actually works.