Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

I think that the culprit should be posted on the Platinum forum, although I'm expecting a Higher Power Vince McMahon reveal with Div in the place of Vince. It was Div; it was Div all along.

Anyway, some dot names;

Windows down and dots up full blast

Dotty Dot Dot

Dot The Hoople

3 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Pretty sure everyone involved is Bobby Skidmarks.

I have only made one alias on here and that was pretending to be Div on one of those poxy awards write ups threads, pretending I’d pumped L-M in the disabled shitter. I think Zen Archers head exploded with possibility. 

My money is on @throbber 

Guest Moomintroll
I have only made one alias on here and that was pretending to be Div on one of those poxy awards write ups threads, pretending I’d pumped L-M in the disabled shitter. I think Zen Archers head exploded with possibility. 
My money is on [mention=40259]throbber[/mention] 

I was kinda hoping it was 8Mile so that I would get a bye into the next round of the Quiz Cup.

Guest Moomintroll

The person who was creating these multiple alias accounts has been identified and given a final warning. 

I'm not going to answer any questions about who it was / wasn't, except to say it wasn't Rab B. 

Ahhh, but was it Rab B Nesbit?

With Rab out of the running (according to a mod) my money's on one of Dindeleux or Marshmallo. Both seem like utter losers and it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest to learn they'd dedicated time to making fake accounts to try and frame Rab.

Sometimes I do wonder who's winding up who...

Guest Moomintroll
With Rab out of the running (according to a mod) my money's on one of Dindeleux or Marshmallo. Both seem like utter losers and it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest to learn they'd dedicated time to making fake accounts to try and frame Rab.
Sometimes I do wonder who's winding up who...
Nah Dindy wouldn't bother with such fripperies, when he dots he dots to your virtual face.