Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

22 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Its blatantly not. He made multiple posts in the Rangers v Saints thread, and not a single one was an insight into the actual game itself.

So that proves that he "has literally never made a single post about a football match" then, does it?

I'll leave it with you to see if you can spot any potential weaknesses in what you're saying.

30 minutes ago, Tarmo Kink said:

Yep, that’s totally it. I could have had a tantrum called you a paedophile but I thought better of it.

Well, safe to say you're not Railwayend then.

1 hour ago, ali_91 said:

Changing his name is up there with flicking your own shite at your pals in the banter stakes. 

Top stuff as ever from you. 

Do you mean up there way above having to change your name because you’re a complete fucking moron and your old one got (rightly) horsed from here for opting to “keep pushing” with the repeated paedo ‘patter’?

Top stuff.

Can you type in a bigger font so that some of us can read it from passing aircraft?

Not really sure how that happened but he seems to have trouble understanding simple things so hopefully the big letters will help.

Difference being this didn’t happen, whereas you did flick your own shite at your pal, and you did kick over a homeless persons belongings in front of your young child. 

Yes, of course it didn’t.

I actually feel bad for Randomguy getting the Boredomguy stick because your repertoire has been the same thick, dull, predictable pish the entire time I’ve been on here. You’re like ticking off a list.

9 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

Do you mean up there way above having to change your name because you’re a complete fucking moron and your old one got (rightly) horsed from here for opting to “keep pushing” with the repeated paedo ‘patter’?

Top stuff.

Posted 9 hours ago

Were you fullae it when you wrote that out?