Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

Normally decent? He’s a bed wetting moron that is desperate for attention, and to be liked. He’s accidentally overstepped the mark and is now claiming bites. A really thick c**t.
Id have said he was normally ok. Certainly didnt expect this level from him

He's always been an absolute walloper and as I've pointed out numerous times this past week he goes : post shite - argue - step away - come back and apologise.

An absolute wipe of a poster. 

Edit : Tarmo beat me to it. 

Edited by Dele

Yep, fucked up and totally deserve the flak. That said - I didn't think it'd warrant as big a reaction as it got. Just a shite attempt at pointing out a shite banner done totally the wrong way and left me looking like more than an idiot. As for people saying I backtrack/apologise - what do you suggest someone does when they're in the wrong? (Probably not post nonsense in the first place, but once you've fucked up?)

If you're big and brave enough to come on the Internet and call a group of folk paedophiles you should be man enough to stand by what you said. The exact same as you should be man enough to stand by everything you said. You never apologised because it was a bad attempt to point out a terrible banner, you apologised because you're a snivelling shitehouse who needs a pat on the back and a ruffle of your hair. 

You've got me blocked so you'll probably not see this but make no mistake about it - your mask will slip again. You cannot stand being pulled up for your shite. 

14 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Further Sunday night fun on the same thread as @Dele has got some DAB on twitter trying to track down his real identity because of something he said on here. 

You love to see it.

If he plays his cards right this has fantastic potential.