Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

If you were really unbothered by it you wouldn't take any more than a superficial notice of it. And you certainly wouldn't make two separate  posts about it calling him "creepy", "weird", "odd" and "taking things too seriously"?

Aren't you also "taking things too seriously" by assigning numerous negative character traits to behaviour which you find to be, in your words,  not serious or bothersome?
You're worse bothering that he's bothering.

10 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

St Johnstone thread showing some real potential just now.

There's nothing worse than getting a recommendation for a Headsgone thread only to go there and find some tame, boring shite - fortunately this wasn't one of those instances. Tremendous reading. 

Just for clarification btw, COG wasn't threatening RandomGuy with acts of violence, he merely prefers a face to face debate...

What's hilarious about that COG character is that he wades into the thread trying to troll the St Johnstone fans and within two replies they've got him requesting face to face meets to "discuss" things. Probably the worst attempt at trolling I've ever seen on here tbh.

16 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

I’m only on the first page but assuming the other 32 (and counting) pages will follow the multiple cranial detachments already observed:

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/324072-punishment-from-fare/

Follow Follow is a far superior site for paranoia, whataboutery and general seethe...

39 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

I’m only on the first page but assuming the other 32 (and counting) pages will follow the multiple cranial detachments already observed:

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/324072-punishment-from-fare/

Great thread. I can't stop clicking onto the next page. Here's a wee gem:

I’m more worried about the wording ‘racist singing’. We sing about ******* etc but the word racist will have us branded around European football as a scum club. Feel they should change it to bigoted if anything as saying ‘that included bigotry’ comes after the word racist.

Image result for eh? gif

To the people who matter, f****** means catholic.  No amount of pedantry will change that.

I absolutely HATE these utter soul destroying wankers made up of "them! "

They can  hang effigies of our support, sing songs against us, call us what they like....

yet a little song they don't agree with has our club charged!!!

They are pathetic. 

Our board better fight this. But knowing them, they will take it. 

The only one's doing reputational damage are our haters and our spineless board who can't help themselves in their haste to help the haters bury us.

Fantastic read!

I'm glad I read that Bears Den thread. I hadn't realised that European football was controlled by the '****** hand'.

Knowledge is power.

Very tempted to sign up for Rangers Media as @Malky3 and post this but I doubt even they would swallow it.

On 09/08/2019 at 16:51, Malky3 said:

I've said before that I am quite long in the tooth, and sadly I've seen all this nonsense before. Back in the 60's and 70's when I was growing up the SNP were seen by many in the West Of Scotland as being a party for Catholics. It's kind of sad to see that after nearly 60 years Scottish politics hasn't really changed. In the last few posts some Nationalist dinosaurs have decided to lump all who fail to follow the Nationalist Cult as Freemasons, Orange Order, protestant, Rangers Supporting Royalists. 

I had hoped that in the modern Scotland we were making some progress towards eradicating sectarianism when in 2012 we saw the Offensive Behaviour at Football Act passed into law unopposed but by 2018 the SNP had repealed the Act, and on these pages we can see why. It's sad really but it seems the Nationalist Cult needs to sow division on any grounds whatsoever to gain traction for their cause. 

I think Rangers fans shouldn’t be allowed to be nominated in this thread, it’s not fair. It’s like when Michael Jordan and Magic Johnson started playing for the US Olympic basketball team and competing against amateurs. For these guys it’s a full time, dedicated professional career and they work at being a raging, moronic spit-flecked idiot every day. Most others-are enthusiastic amateurs, doing their best with the tools they’ve got.