Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

32 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

There is a thread about drug death stats where his meltdown began. He has had several posts deleted off it which I didnt see but they were seemingly pretty grim. 

His general refusal of qualified medical knowledge in favour of his own opinion lives on though.

That would be a valid point if it was a medical issue. But it isn't.

Edited by Tibbermoresaint
Rogue postcode

Guest Moomintroll

He needs to get emptied, or at least put on the naughty step for a while, to put us all out of his misery. No idea what is going on in his life but he has clearly lost the plot on here.

Getting sworded by the mighty Montrose and the prospect of their club losing out on their 17 millionth transfer target of the summer - Stevie May - seems to have triggered a spate of cranium detachments within the farmer bumpkin support. 

"Qualified medical knowledge" is whit exactly?

An opinion from somebody in the NHS?

I've not read the thread but that is a cringe worthy turn of phrase.
Your suggestion being that it is not the case that addiction has, for many years now been recognised as an illness/disease?

Who would you rather recognise it to make it more credible than the NHS?

"Qualified medical knowledge" is whit exactly?

Probably a person, perhaps working for the NHS, with, hear me out here, qualified medical knowledge at a guess?

1 minute ago, invergowrie arab said:

Tibbermorecunt 

Edgy.

Obviously you can post a link to the post where I suggested Scotland should declare UDI. If you can't I'll conclude that you're just another ignorant, gullible, hand-wringing, no-mark waste of skin.

2 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

At least he’s not a racist or a supporter of far right extremism like you.

Wanted to take this off the Dundee thread @Bigmouth Strikes Again.

I have asked for proof about this before, but I am yet to read it.

Or is it like calling you anti Semitic because you were once in the Labour party?

1 minute ago, ali_91 said:

No, nothing like that, it’s like calling someone a racist c**t for saying ‘it could happen to any of us,’ about Tommy Robinson getting the jail. 

It couldn’t happen to any of us, because not all of us are hate preaching thugs with a criminal record as long as our arm. 

I am not taking anything from that statement that suggests@Bigmouth Strikes Again is racist though?