Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

2 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:
16 hours ago, Dele said:
What's "heads gone" about that, exactly? 

Nothing. "Rab's desperate attention-seeking" thread for this pish

Come back and give us a Lolverpool jupey ... just for old times :D

Edited by Rab B Nesbit

9 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:

Seek help you absolute melt emoji38.png

Ha ha ... I’ve just been a bit excited the last few weeks jupey ... :thumsup2

:angel

Edited by Rab B Nesbit

19 hours ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Total heads gone in the politics thread. Bishop giving our Madrid property agent the run around and he’s had another meltdown. 

02A0E644-D11F-458C-915B-A5BC2981B787.jpeg

You're a creep.

On 6/16/2019 at 13:47, Rab B Nesbit said:

Ha ha ... I’ve just been a bit excited the last few weeks jupey ... :thumsup2

:angel

I'm honestly starting to worry about your creepy behaviour now. You seem desperate for my attention, quoting me all over the forum, bringing me up in threads that I've not mentioned and ruining threads for people who are genuinely interested in them.

Never mind that you're also going through posts of mine from ten years ago and are utterly obsessed with where I live. 

I think you should take jupe's advice and seek help. 

I gave him two red dots yesterday for spam posts that had nothi g to do with the topic or discussion and he went absolutely mental returning the favour about 10 times. Of course, I then took it upon myself to do so in kind about 40 times. He must have then been trying constantly for his dots to replenish as he was never off my profile most of yesterday. 

I actually quite enjoyed it tbh, I obviously haven't reached PM status yet. 

Edited by Dele

4 minutes ago, Dele said:

I gave him two red dots yesterday for spam posts that had nothi g to do with the topic or discussion and he went absolutely mental returning the favour about 10 times. Of course, I then took it upon myself to do so in kind about 40 times. He must have then been trying constantly for his dots to replenish as he was never off my profile most of yesterday. 

On the app I thought your new avatar was an injured Tom Hateley. Quite dissapointed tbh.

2 minutes ago, RawB93 said:

On the app I thought your new avatar was an injured Tom Hateley. Quite dissapointed tbh.

Who is it RB ? Del must have deserted Spurs after the Champions League final loss. 

14 hours ago, Dele said:

13 hours ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Who is it RB ? Del must have deserted Spurs after the Champions League final loss. 

Literally 30 seconds after red dotting this the tragic moron has been on giving me red dots.

This is for you rab 😂😂

6 minutes ago, Skerla said:

Literally 30 seconds after red dotting this the tragic moron has been on giving me red dots.

This is for you rab 😂😂

Superb thank you Skerla it was very much appreciated. Go red for the Champions :D

• 4 weeks later...

After a Stenny fan called a player a bit overweight on their thread - this happened, 

6 hours ago, eleets13 said:

Your comments about Mckernon are absolutely disgusting, you should be ashamed of yourself speaking about anyone like that.. he was the best player on the park by a mile!

Have you personally put the boy on the scales & have the medical knowledge to say he is clinically overweight? I didn’t think so..

You should be supportive of your teams players instead of slandering them online like some pathetic cyber bully. It’s a sad state of affairs when a footballers skill goes unnoticed & a group of grown men are slagging him off on his appearance. 

Just think the comments made about him have been very unnecessary & his skill & potential is being massively overlooked. 

Didn’t just join, re-joined. We’re here to talk about the game & the performance & some people seem to have forgotten that. If his apparent “weight issue” starts to affect his performance then batter in but until that time I think you should give the guy a chance to prove that he was a worthwhile signing

a new account to P&B suddenly burst into life and in no way at all is this McKernon or his Dad.

Edited by Jason King

4 hours ago, Jason King said:

After a Stenny fan called a player a bit overweight on their thread - this happened, 

a new account to P&B suddenly burst into life and in no way at all is this McKernon or his Dad.

I'm all in favour of fans personally putting players on the scales after the close season...