Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

2 hours ago, Silverton End said:

The Falkirk thread is an enjoyable read, and it's only the 2nd week in June.

It's f**king tedious between Morton supporters and alias accounts add into that others thinking its acceptable to sign a rapist am starting to miss reading one f and that was woeful 

9 hours ago, AL-FFC said:

It's f**king tedious between Morton supporters and alias accounts add into that others thinking its acceptable to sign a rapist am starting to miss reading one f and that was woeful 

The match threads in the League 1 section next season should be quite something.

2 hours ago, Silverton End said:

The match threads in the League 1 section next season should be quite something.

I think it will be pretty boring unless of course we get beat and we get another visit from the obsessive morton posters, just waiting on the Snake comments added in with a few about the not bothered about the Tidser or Buchanan despite Tidser being offered a contract, nevcer seen so many new accounts created in such a short time unless we have received about 10-15 supporters who have just discovered P&B there's a few trying to stir the pot 

Edited by AL-FFC

9 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

Didn't make it that far, but I'm warming to Bookworm who made quite the effort to tone down his language. 

image.png.d0766bff8165eaf5b1c3de7646271d6e.png

Get stuffed is invective I've not heard in years, and is quite restrained whilst all around him, the air turns ... well, blue. 

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

2 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

27 minutes ago, Angusfifer said:

The Bear Pit forum on Follow Follow is the place to go for quality paranoid ranting...

If I want my fill of barely-literate fandans ranting about all things Rangers and hurling abusive terms around I stick to P&B.