Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

3 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Feel a bit sorry for Ayr fans just now. Their dedicated thread seems to be attracting folk posting stuff that doesn't in any way relate to their club. Some guy a few days back was spamming it and there was a breakdown last night with c**t's and accusations of homophobia flying around the place. I think they should start a new thread and burn their current one to the ground.

heads gone from a number of posters in that thread, great viewing.

Amazing. Highlighted my favourite remarks/accusations.

9 hours ago, ali_91 said:

‘Following someone around.’ I was tagged in to this backwards cesspit, you senile old b*****d. 

15 hours ago, ali_91 said:

This is my last reply here, take this to the St Mirren thread you homophobic c**t or f**k off. 

Don’t care mate tbh, Jimmy has no bottle to call me out in the actual thread where the homophobia was. Picks a thread full of people thinking it’s fine to call people black b*****ds. Smart move. Good night, god bless. 

Na, f**k off. Jimmy posts on this thread because he’s a homophobic sympathiser, tags me in it even though I’ve never posted in it before. Take it up with him. I’m not going to stand by while homophobic morons have a go at me. 

14 hours ago, ali_91 said:

You’re an idiot. Genuinely. I’d delete your account but you’re a nobody anyway. 

14 hours ago, ali_91 said:

f**k up, homophobic sympathiser. 

Edited by sick boy

I’m not taking any sides, I don’t know the backstory, but I’ve found if you storm out a room and slam the door it loses all effect if you walk back in the room promptly after.
And calling someone a nobody on P&B, Jesus wept.

I’m actually proud of the step-up TSAC/ali_91 has made this time. We’re now a couple of days into his annual knicker-twisting episode about racism and homophobia, and Jamie Vardy hasn’t even been brought into the argument yet.

#progress

Brazilianlex isn't really taking Harvey Swanns departure to Stenny very well, on the Cowdenbeath thread.

Wouldn’t class it as not taking it well he just seems like a bit of a thicko. A common trait amongst cowden fans.