Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

1 hour ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Didn't know Tammy was Dryhorce. That fits I suppose, he certainly hasn't got any cleverer.

Was he the reason Div stopped folk being able to alter the text sizes and fonts? 

3 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Was he the reason Div stopped folk being able to alter the text sizes and fonts? 

┏━━┓   ┏━┓┏━┓ ┏━━┓ ┏━━━┓ ┏━━━┓   ┏━━━━┓ ┏┓︱┏┓ ┏━━━┓ ┏━━━━┓
┗┫┣┛   ┃┃┗┛┃┃ ┗┫┣┛ ┃┏━┓┃ ┃┏━┓┃   ┃┏┓┏┓┃ ┃┃︱┃┃ ┃┏━┓┃ ┃┏┓┏┓┃
︱┃┃︱   ┃┏┓┏┓┃ ︱┃┃︱ ┃┗━━┓ ┃┗━━┓   ┗┛┃┃┗┛ ┃┗━┛┃ ┃┃︱┃┃ ┗┛┃┃┗┛
︱┃┃︱   ┃┃┃┃┃┃ ︱┃┃︱ ┗━━┓┃ ┗━━┓┃   ︱︱┃┃︱︱ ┃┏━┓┃ ┃┗━┛┃ ︱︱┃┃︱︱
┏┫┣┓   ┃┃┃┃┃┃ ┏┫┣┓ ┃┗━┛┃ ┃┗━┛┃   ︱︱┃┃︱︱ ┃┃︱┃┃ ┃┏━┓┃ ︱︱┃┃︱︱
┗━━┛   ┗┛┗┛┗┛ ┗━━┛ ┗━━━┛ ┗━━━┛   ︱︱┗┛︱︱ ┗┛︱┗┛ ┗┛︱┗┛ ︱︱┗-

4 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Darvel thread hotting up.  A vicious accusation of one poster having "back tits" has been lodged.  Yet to hear from the accused.

The population of Darvel and surrounding area is predominantly of the *** persuasion. Most folk have back tits in Darvel

Guest Moomintroll

Darvel thread seems same old, same old to be honest, if anything, given how enthusiastic John was singing Beautiful Sunday the other day, I would be a bit concerned if I was doon the brae. Hopefully though he will keep both balls spinning as I love the seethe that DL produces.

On 20/05/2019 at 14:11, Mark Connolly said:

Honest Man and GordonD having a childish argument over who is allowed to decide what is childish should not be overlooked here.

I’ll need to have a look. 

Feel a bit sorry for Ayr fans just now. Their dedicated thread seems to be attracting folk posting stuff that doesn't in any way relate to their club. Some guy a few days back was spamming it and there was a breakdown last night with c**t's and accusations of homophobia flying around the place. I think they should start a new thread and burn their current one to the ground.

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

Feel a bit sorry for Ayr fans just now. Their dedicated thread seems to be attracting folk posting stuff that doesn't in any way relate to their club. Some guy a few days back was spamming it and there was a breakdown last night with c**t's and accusations of homophobia flying around the place. I think they should start a new club and burn their current one to the ground.

FTFY