Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

9 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

You're welcome in all the other threads and subforums but it does sound like you're a bit svelte for here.  

Erm...thanks. When I said i'm new I just meant to this particular thread. I don't think i've ever actually had a heads gone but have regretted some of my previous posts whilst pished when i've looked back the next day. Hey ho...who hasn't though? I'm currently gorging on crisps and Strongbow if that might help my application for membership?

2 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:

Erm...thanks. When I said i'm new I just meant to this particular thread. I don't think i've ever actually had a heads gone but have regretted some of my previous posts whilst pished when i've looked back the next day. Hey ho...who hasn't though? I'm currently gorging on crisps and Strongbow if that might help my application for membership?

Think you might have to up your pie consumption, was thinking you were joking about being a new member like PB's latest arrival. I'll shut up now. 

14 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Think you might have to up your pie consumption, was thinking you were joking about being a new member like PB's latest arrival. I'll shut up now. 

Don't leave me now my new friend....I had a pie in Paisley yesterday. Who is the latest arrival?

4 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Dont worry bro. You have my respect. Dont have to like someone to love them.

PS, PM me anyone you want me to boot f**k out of.

I'm now thinking of Bairnardo as the Tyrion Lannister of P&B...

6 hours ago, jimmy boo said:

I could do with losing a stone but wouldn't class myself as a fat b*****d. I can run 6 miles a couple of times a week so hoping that doesn't preclude me from membership here?

Don't worry, you'll get in under the idiot rule.

3 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

She can fucking well come out and say it to us all instead of some black tie do.

f**k off Lang you delusional arse. You cant preside over this and take no responsibility for it. We will need money to come back from this and you have proven to be like a fucking cow with a gun when it comes to having money.

Left us relegated and praying for Will Vaulks to get the move he deserves as one of our two shots at a decent playing budget, the other being the fan buyout which you and your tea party cronies are doing everything in your power to block whilst lying to us about it.

f**k off out of our club. Consider my season ticket gone until you do the right thing.

Il be in the South after full time with everyone else. Heres hoping you have at least the courtesy to give us the same speech you gave your dinner guests if you really believe it.

And bring the rest of your tea party out too

images (1).jpeg

13 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:
  3 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

She can fucking well come out and say it to us all instead of some black tie do.

f**k off Lang you delusional arse. You cant preside over this and take no responsibility for it. We will need money to come back from this and you have proven to be like a fucking cow with a gun when it comes to having money.

Left us relegated and praying for Will Vaulks to get the move he deserves as one of our two shots at a decent playing budget, the other being the fan buyout which you and your tea party cronies are doing everything in your power to block whilst lying to us about it.

f**k off out of our club. Consider my season ticket gone until you do the right thing.

Il be in the South after full time with everyone else. Heres hoping you have at least the courtesy to give us the same speech you gave your dinner guests if you really believe it.

And bring the rest of your tea party out too

images (1).jpeg

First the mallow and pop goes another one  ... 

First the mallow and pop goes another one  ... 
More than happy to come on here and call out the FFC board, knowing that they read our thread.

This is because im not a selfie taking bellend who travels hundreds of miles to support a team in another country.

Hard lines Rab.

24 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

More than happy to come on here and call out the FFC board, knowing that they read our thread.

This is because im not a selfie taking bellend who travels hundreds of miles to support a team in another country.

Hard lines Rab.

B9552B31-16E6-4CDC-B672-4A249A9C0B66.jpeg

Hard lines Rab.

Rab has got another Falkirk fan on the verge of tears here, hilarious viewing!

55 minutes ago, throbber said:

Rab has got another Falkirk fan on the verge of tears here, hilarious viewing!

You’re just upset with Bairnardo because he said you can’t call your girlfriend a fat slag anymore.

I know your game. 

You’re just upset with Bairnardo because he said you can’t call your girlfriend a fat slag anymore.
I know your game. 

I dont think I was out of line there. Just felt it was a bit strong. The lassie bore him a child and loves him.

Just now, Bairnardo said:
1 minute ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:
I know your game. 

I dont think I was out of line there. Just felt it was a bit strong. The lassie bore him a child and loves him.

He was just showing off. Throbber is well under her huge chubby thumb. 

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
4 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:
I know your game. 

Very noble of you to defend Throbbers better half but I think her obvious lack of self esteem is highlighted by her being with him in the first place.....

Christ Bairnardo you are letting Rab get the better of you all over the forum and are getting upset about my standard, abusive throwaway comment about my Mrs, is everything okay with you?