Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

That Stuart Adamson has a picture of me from nearly 15 years ago too as his profile pic because it's my Twitter pic. Getting someone that wound up is worth a mention on here as well I reckon.

Pics or GTFO.

You know the rules.

It's one pic and it's now all over that thread. You don't want to see it though. I'm an ugly fucker. Not that I care. Hence why I'm happy to point out that the pic has been used. Despite the years since it was taken, I don't look much different now. My ludicrous hair at the time is gone though.

10 hours ago, Principal Flutie said:

That Stuart Adamson has a picture of me from nearly 15 years ago too as his profile pic because it's my Twitter pic. Getting someone that wound up is worth a mention on here as well I reckon.

I must say, in 2004 you managed to perfect the 1970s school photo look.

Not sure if anyone’s got the mallow’s number but he’s not in a good place after another defeat for the Bairns left them on the brink today. Not nice to see. 

C1CB2B77-398F-419E-A55D-8DB3D58BED8F.jpeg

Can't be many on here who love their club as much as I love FFC

We are down and out. Thousands on here follow their clubs all over Scotland. You're heartbroken too if it gets to this extent. We argue over a lot of shite in the main but ultimately emotions are exposed in extreme times. I love Falkirk FC and the majority of you love your clubs in the same way.

If my head's gone I admit it - it's half a joke, half love for Falkirk. If that makes me a bad guy so be it.

Not sure if anyone’s got the mallow’s number but he’s not in a good place after another defeat for the Bairns left them on the brink today. Not nice to see. 
C1CB2B77-398F-419E-A55D-8DB3D58BED8F.jpeg.c4069dc3a7d506ec5e0a6cc2c905cd09.jpeg
Marshy has effortlessly whooshed a fair few folk there but hel no doubt be delighted to have done his weirdo stalker too.

If my head's gone I admit it - it's half a joke, half love for Falkirk. If that makes me a bad guy so be it.

More like 100% down to Rab having you over a barrel all over the forum.

25 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Haven't had a potential scrap on here since Danger shat out of meeting that Rangers fan. 

Good Luck Marshmallo.

This is a shoot - someone who I will not name, sent me a number that goes straight to some old dear's voicemail.

1 hour ago, Marshmallo said:

Can't be many on here who love their club as much as I love FFC

The hardcore who were in Dumfries and Dingwall midweek cut them open and they would bleed dark blue mallow. 

Edited by Rab B Nesbit

This is a shoot - someone who I will not name, sent me a number that goes straight to some old dear's voicemail.

So you’re actually phoning the number that was given to you up to arrange a square go? [emoji23]