Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

In the Falkirk/Alloa match thread a Falkirk fan has just accused the Alloa players of deliberately targeting disabled home fans for a bit of the old 'get it up you' celebration when they scored. He also insinuates that the Alloa players were laughing at said fans, suggesting that they were mocking the disabilities of those fans.
A horrendously stupid and bitter load of pish

The same falkirk who’s fans ridiculed a disabled footballer?

On 07/04/2019 at 22:01, DA Baracus said:

In the Falkirk/Alloa match thread a Falkirk fan has just accused the Alloa players of deliberately targeting disabled home fans for a bit of the old 'get it up you' celebration when they scored. He also insinuates that the Alloa players were laughing at said fans, suggesting that they were mocking the disabilities of those fans.

A horrendously stupid and bitter load of pish

Could you imagine players stooping so low?

oh wait Kevin o'hara

On 4/10/2019 at 16:30, HTG said:

Quality heads gone moment from Streatham Rovers twitter man before a complete about turn to make a profit from their earlier rage. Kudos to their opponents for picking a team for the lolz. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/StreathamRovers/status/1115680648684081153

Shameful behaviour from the opposition. They should've had points deducted for that.

Guest Moomintroll
Demented Zebra claiming hes not racist cos hes been to Africa and repeatedly offering face to face conversations in the St Mirren St Johnstone match thread [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]
I really struggle to understand how people can work themselves up to such a frenzy over, well I am still none the wiser, as to what exactly.

5 hours ago, Moomintroll said:
6 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
Demented Zebra claiming hes not racist cos hes been to Africa and repeatedly offering face to face conversations in the St Mirren St Johnstone match thread emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

I really struggle to understand how people can work themselves up to such a frenzy over, well I am still none the wiser, as to what exactly.

Went to have a look. Reading that thread from the start everything seems quite civilised and you wonder how in just three pages it is going to reach racism and west africa but the lad delivers, in about a page and a half.